Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

47 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

We all love Britney but like it or not she needs a manager. She has been so sheltered that I believe she doesn't have the capacity possibly keep up with the societal norms and understand how people perceive her actions. I'm not saying she shouldn't be allowed to post what she wants but I do believe a manager can help explain to her how her words or actions will come across. A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example. There's a difference between control and finesse and I think a manager can help finesse her message to ensure clarity and dodge issues. 

If you love Britney you'll probably agree. 

Those rappers are renowned for smoking w**d. I think you’re projecting your own racism onto her by assuming that’s what she meant. Don’t forget that she is in the industry. She knows. She’s been to these parties in the 00’s.

Don’t judge others by your own standards

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Those rappers are renowned for smoking w**d. I think you’re projecting your own racism onto her by assuming that’s what she meant. Don’t forget that she is in the industry. She knows. She’s been to these parties in the 00’s.

Don’t judge others by your own standards

Did I say she was racist? I absolutely don't think she is. Go back and re-read what I wrote. If you missed the all of the headlines, I'm talking about the reception, which doesn't have to reflect reality. Some of y'all instead of reading immediately go on the defensive. That's not healthy. 

• Love 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You can’t be a celebrity of her caliber and not have a team though. Put 1+1 together.

Ya but not all the time, ie personal stuff. I understand having a media/pr team to manage things related to her career, tours, etc.  But when she's not working that is her time. Her personal time. She doesn't need a personal manager unless she wants one. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

You’re whole post was honestly bizarre, but yes I’ll be fine. 

If you think a post meant to suggest it would help to have someone that can ensure that she's understanding the totality of everything she does, something every celebrity has, is weird, then great, your opinion. y'all truly react like I suggested she eats her children. very odd behavior.

• Like 1

That's a PR  not a manager, and social media team. Obviusly she hasn't hire new people because she don't care about it. If she wants to do this she will hire someone. 

Yes. Ut would probably be good if she has a team that advise her and not control her. She needs to know that she's the boss, but I think her situation make her feel with no confident for that. But she is in a way of figuring things out. 

• Love 2
Just now, mwilliams917 said:

If you think a post meant to suggest it would help to have someone that can ensure that she's understanding the totality of everything she does, something every celebrity has, is weird, then great, your opinion. y'all truly react like I suggested she eats her children. very odd behavior.

Enough. I edited my initial post, because I felt bad to call you bizarre without an explanation. Clearly you need attention and I just don’t have the time right now. 

1 minute ago, mwilliams917 said:

Don’t even bother. This forum is infested with sensitive and deluded dimwits.

• Like 1

I do agree that Britney could benefit from hiring a PR team (if she doesn't have one). All celebrities could (and should) use one. They're people, and sometimes they take missteps.

However, this recommendation/criticism feels like it's potentially coming at the wrong time. If this is in response to the KFed stuff, I actually think Britney should be able to use her own voice and platform to respond. We've seen her take a classy approach to her responses already, and it's refreshing seeing Britney respond in real-time and not(?) through a rep. This is also deeply personal for her, and I'd honestly prefer Britney respond instead of her team. Sure, her social media isn't polished, but part of Britney's charm has always been her humility and relatability.

I think if Britney were to do more career stuff, like interviews, book tours, etc. then sure, a PR team could help ensure she doesn't say problematic stuff or has answers prepared for the inevitable traps interviewers will try to use to get "tea" out of Britney.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I do agree that Britney could benefit from hiring a PR team (if she doesn't have one). All celebrities could (and should) use one. They're people, and sometimes they take missteps.

However, this recommendation/criticism feels like it's potentially coming at the wrong time. If this is in response to the KFed stuff, I actually think Britney should be able to use her own voice and platform to respond. We've seen her take a classy approach to her responses already, and it's refreshing seeing Britney respond in real-time and not(?) through a rep. This is also deeply personal for her, and I'd honestly prefer Britney respond instead of her team. Sure, her social media isn't polished, but part of Britney's charm has always been her humility and relatability.

I think if Britney were to do more career stuff, like interviews, book tours, etc. then sure, a PR team could help ensure she doesn't say problematic stuff or has answers prepared for the inevitable traps interviewers will try to use to get "tea" out of Britney.

Yeah it's not necessarily related to the Kfed stuff, it's more that I think since she's been freed, much of her posts have been airing out her family and anyone who's done her wrong. I think that's great. It's her story to tell. However, I think a PR team could help her refine when it happens, refresh her on some of what she's already said, reduce deletion and re-posts of social stuff which people can perceive as erratic. 

Again, I think if you complain on social long enough people will begin to turn on you or become apathetic. She absolutely has nothing to prove to anyone nor should she NEED to but I think more concise messages more smartly timed out can be more impactful than the shotgun approach of always posting full stream of consciousness.

• Like 1

Bull SH I T she doesn't need a social media manager at all, oh so NOW you want a team to control britneys socials? you'll probably the be the one next to say "oMg BriTneY doEsn't WrItTE her PoSts its HeR TEAM OMG SHE HAS NO CONTROL " and stop bringing this "RACE" thing into it. This generation "Z"  S H I Twill do anything to cancel anyone on anything and twist words. It's F/CKING BORING. Seek help.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block