Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

Again, nothing wrong with her posing naked. She's a pop star. yet I bet you'd praise the kardashians or any other famous person if they did it? I hope Britney continues to pose naked in her instagram feed just so she can p/ss off fans like you.

No actually I don’t. I think it’s tacky for anyone else to do it. Not just Britney 

5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are clearly one of those people who revolved your entire life around the Free Britney movement. Of course you’re going to come off as a little loony and delusional.

Not really? How can I be a delusional free britney person when I'm not claiming she's being controlled by anyone at the moment. I'm not saying "omg Cassie is controlling her page, omg its team con" I said, YOU as the fans want her to not express herself the way she wants to, which is indeed a form of controlling.  I think everyone on this site followed free Britney and supported it. You are angry because I have an opinion and don't see anything wrong with what Britney is doing on instagram. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Aprilbot said:

This forum is toxic. Britney fans bashing Britney fans smh it's not a competition, who supports Britney the most but y'all are acting like it is. 

It's so disappointing. I made a post for discussion solely because I want Britney to be seen in the light she wants to be seen in BUT there are so many nuances that I feel she's not taking into account from what her kids will think and read after each post, to potential to hurt her career (which I'm not saying is the most important thing obviously but she will need to make money) to her posting random things that are more recollection than fact based which could hurt her in court where she makes declarative statements that can easily be pointed to as proof of erratic behavior or dismembering by her father, sister, kfed or someone else.  

The discussion was never about control but assistance and yet this community became so toxic toward me when i never said one bad thing about Britney. Guess we can never ask questions about Britney that aren't explicitly positive. 

• Like 3

I personally agree that Britney should have a team behind her. She is one of the most famous people on Earth, there is a big microscope on her form the media, and she has millions of followers. Anyone in her position would need some help, especially after being sheltered for a long while. Not to mention, she isn't just any random pop artists, she has a legacy and it is important to protect it.  But at the end of the day, it is only her decision. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

The discussion was never about control but assistance and yet this community became so toxic toward me when i never said one bad thing about Britney. Guess we can never ask questions about Britney that aren't explicitly positive.

We all have opinions and you should not be afraid to share them as long as no hate is involved. And you made valid points.

• Like 1

Matt is an expert in tact. I actually love that he is the one conveying information at the moment. No he can’t fulfill a managers job in any way, but the laser focus right now should be to protect her reputation with all this going on and there is no one better to do it. 

Now that the internet has told the people of society they side with Britney (because that’s how sheeple work these days), everyone is siding with Britney. So she can have justice in court, and massive success with this single coming out. I feel much better today than last night. Although this is still an complete disaster. And damn is sucks she’s free and having to deal with this. But maybe it’s good. Let’s get allll the BS out of the way now so she can’t move on and never look back at the *******s (team con, her dad, Kevin, etc). 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

YOU as the fans want her to not express herself the way she wants to, which is indeed a form of controlling

That is not true. Everyone is free to express themselves the way they want. But it is always a good idea to be cautious. Britney has millions of followers, and it is always good to have a trusted group of professionals guiding things like social media. Social media can be very tricky, especially in such political climates. It is similar to multi-billon corporations like Google or Facebook who hire consultants to help them make sound decisions. It is not control, it is actually smart. Madonna has always had a strong team, so does Beyonce, and Taylor. It is not a bad thing. As long as it is her choice and her decision, nothing wrong with that!

3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

I feel like having a friend be a manger is probably not the best idea, but I don't know him personally so I can't say. It seems though that he really likes being her friend and therefore may not provide push back to her on things that deserve push back. 

Maybe these are the terms she will work under. She doesnt want any manager to ever hiss her around anymore. Can’t yall accept that??? 

3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

We all love Britney but like it or not she needs a manager. She has been so sheltered that I believe she doesn't have the capacity possibly keep up with the societal norms and understand how people perceive her actions. I'm not saying she shouldn't be allowed to post what she wants but I do believe a manager can help explain to her how her words or actions will come across. A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example. There's a difference between control and finesse and I think a manager can help finesse her message to ensure clarity and dodge issues. 

If you love Britney you'll probably agree. 

Not at all. What year do you think it is? Social media is literally all about being a fully transparent way to market themselves. The whole point is to not be behind a vale of secrecy. No celebrity does that anymore whatsoever. 
Even the main way to promote a project is to go on long form podcasts and YouTube shows that show the organic celebrity 100%.

Miley, Demi and more artists did a 3 hour session on Joe Rogan, the biggest show in the world and they had no censorship, managers or handlers telling them what to do. 
Britney, in my opinion is doing an amazing job being genuine and marketing herself. More people talk about her IG vs if she went on Fallon or Kimmel with a scripted image and dialogue. 

1 hour ago, I love Britney said:

She's got a loving husband who fully supports her. You sound like you want Britney controlled again "YOU CAN NOT POST THAT BRITNEY" when she's a grown 40 year old woman. honestly you're boring and sound like a Karen. log the f/ck off

omg not even following this convo yet but you are so hilarious omg go off queen :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: i hope i didnt accidentally encourage anything bad

• Love 1
Just now, mwilliams917 said:

Where did I say she wanted to be a popstar? 

No, you didn't say it in those words, but suggesting she HAS to is a bit over the top and implies she has to assume her position. Yes, she is famous, but clearly she doesn't want to embrace that and that is her prerogative.

I just think one thing is saying: "it would be cool for her for this opinion I have" and another thing is saying she has to. No, she doesn't. 

1 hour ago, maki93 said:

I personally agree that Britney should have a team behind her. She is one of the most famous people on Earth, there is a big microscope on her form the media, and she has millions of followers. Anyone in her position would need some help, especially after being sheltered for a long while. Not to mention, she isn't just any random pop artists, she has a legacy and it is important to protect it.  But at the end of the day, it is only her decision. 

Agreed. She can totally be in control still in that situation too.  Just as any other pop star, handling all that fame solo with no help and no assistance can be very difficult and it can be catastrophic as well. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Not at all. What year do you think it is? Social media is literally all about being a fully transparent way to market themselves. The whole point is to not be behind a vale of secrecy. No celebrity does that anymore whatsoever. 
Even the main way to promote a project is to go on long form podcasts and YouTube shows that show the organic celebrity 100%.

Miley, Demi and more artists did a 3 hour session on Joe Rogan, the biggest show in the world and they had no censorship, managers or handlers telling them what to do. 
Britney, in my opinion is doing an amazing job being genuine and marketing herself. More people talk about her IG vs if she went on Fallon or Kimmel with a scripted image and dialogue. 

Honey, Miley ,Demi and all of them still had the managers even on that show. I think you're confused on what a manager does for an artist. In fact, both Miley and Demi still have managers, they've never not had managers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block