Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

1 minute ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

Not to mention, another reason why the OP is correct is it will help her win all of these battles in court. They're trying to get her to blow up publicly like 2007 so it will look bad. She needs someone to tell her to "not post that" or " I don't think that's a good idea Britney"  

She's got a loving husband who fully supports her. You sound like you want Britney controlled again "YOU CAN NOT POST THAT BRITNEY" when she's a grown 40 year old woman. honestly you're boring and sound like a Karen. log the f/ck off

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

We all love Britney but like it or not she needs a manager. She has been so sheltered that I believe she doesn't have the capacity possibly keep up with the societal norms and understand how people perceive her actions. I'm not saying she shouldn't be allowed to post what she wants but I do believe a manager can help explain to her how her words or actions will come across. A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example. There's a difference between control and finesse and I think a manager can help finesse her message to ensure clarity and dodge issues. 

If you love Britney you'll probably agree. 

for me people have perceive very well her actions. What others want her to seem like is another thing :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

She's got a loving husband who fully supports her. You sound like you want Britney controlled again "YOU CAN NOT POST THAT BRITNEY" when she's a grown 40 year old woman. honestly you're boring and sound like a Karen. log the f/ck off

Wow you are dense. "She's got a loving husband" That has nothing to do with her public image and winning in court. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

How do you not get that? She takes it down ONLY after 3- 6 hours. . .because she has time to cool down and she regrets posting it. If she doesn't regret posting it she wouldn't take it down in the first place. Your theory doesn't make sense. 

You obviously want Britney controlled again.  I'm done here.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

You're exposing yourself. I think you're on the free Britney bandwagon. Like I'm starting to think you're just following it because it was a trend,  To support someone isn't to blindly follow them sir and or mam. She can express herself, but she needs help and guidance to do so. No I do not want her in the conservatorship. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

You're exposing yourself. I think you're on the free Britney bandwagon. Like I'm starting to think you're just following it because it was a trend,  To support someone isn't to blindly follow them sir and or mam. She can express herself, but she needs help and guidance to do so. No I do not want her in the conservatorship. 

I've been a Britney fan since I was 5 years old and I am now nearly 30. How dare you tell me I'm following the free Britney "band wagon" You sound whiney, a Karen and a complete weirdo. I never said you wanted her in a conservatorship? I said you want her CONTROLLED on her socials so it pleases you. If you don't like the way she posts then stop logging in exhale and stop following her? it's simple really. this is Britney and this Britney is here to STAY. stop replying to every post I make just so you can get the last word.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I've been a Britney fan since I was 5 years old and I am now nearly 30. How dare you tell me I'm following the free Britney "band wagon" You sound whiney, a Karen and a complete weirdo. I never said you wanted her in a conservatorship? I said you want her CONTROLLED on her socials so it pleases you. If you don't like the way she posts then stop logging in exhale and stop following her? it's simple really. this is Britney and this Britney is here to STAY. stop replying to every post I make just so you can get the last word.

Oof, that's unfortunate. It's not to please me, apparently you don't comprehend anything that I've been saying. It's pointless trying to make a point with you. It's not about controlling her as I've stated 20 times. Peace. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

👏

• Like 1

This forum doesn’t understand the difference between telling people what you should do as advice/love vs actually controlling someone. 

I guess my family is awful for telling me not to post personal and negative stuff on Facebook. It clearly means they are controlling me, right? SMH 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Imagine saying I followed "free Britney" because it was a trend. pls like I don't have my own mind, views and opinions. Some of these fans in here are disgusting. I hope Britney never tours, releases music videos or anything again as these fans trying to dictate her image are what is wrong with the world.

Stop having a mental breakdown. Fans like you are so weird. And don’t quote me either or else I will have you BANNED/LOCKED from this thread. Go fix your profile picture btw. Britney is not that wide.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

This forum doesn’t understand the difference between telling people what you should do as advice/love vs actually controlling someone. 

I guess my family is awful for telling me not to post personal and negative stuff on Facebook. It clearly means they are controlling me, right? SMH 

We are talking about a famous woman who was controlled for 13 years with no freedom of speech, not a nobody who no one cares about what you post on Facebook, no one would care. Her instagram was "squeaky clean" for about a decade.  She can literally post what she wants now. If you don't like it then tat's fine.. your opinion but her lawyer clearly has no issue with what she posts as she's been doing it for over a year. 

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

We are talking about a famous woman who was controlled for 13 years with no freedom of speech, not a nobody who no one cares about what you post on Facebook, no one would care. Her instagram was "squeaky clean" for about a decade.  She can literally post what she wants now. If you don't like it then tat's fine.. your opinion but her lawyer clearly has no issue with what she posts as she's been doing it for over a year. 

Sure but I stand on saying that her kids are entitled to feel embarrassed by her posting naked all the time. If I had a mother doing that, I would be very uncomfortable. Especially posting naked and then telling the world to kiss her ***

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Sure but I stand on saying that her kids are entitled to feel embarrassed by her posting naked all the time. If I had a mother doing that, I would be very uncomfortable. Especially posting naked and then telling the world to kiss her ***

Again, nothing wrong with her posing naked. She's a pop star. yet I bet you'd praise the kardashians or any other famous person if they did it? I hope Britney continues to pose naked in her instagram feed just so she can p/ss off fans like you.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block