Like it or not Britney needs a manager

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Be kind or please refrain from posting. 

We all love Britney but like it or not she needs a manager. She has been so sheltered that I believe she doesn't have the capacity possibly keep up with the societal norms and understand how people perceive her actions. I'm not saying she shouldn't be allowed to post what she wants but I do believe a manager can help explain to her how her words or actions will come across. A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example. There's a difference between control and finesse and I think a manager can help finesse her message to ensure clarity and dodge issues. 

If you love Britney you'll probably agree. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

We all love Britney but like it or not she needs a manager. She has been so sheltered that I believe she doesn't have the capacity possibly keep up with the societal norms and understand how people perceive her actions. I'm not saying she shouldn't be allowed to post what she wants but I do believe a manager can help explain to her how her words or actions will come across. A manager would also help safe guard her in moments were she may come off racist for equating black rappers with w**d for example. There's a difference between control and finesse and I think a manager can help finesse her message to ensure clarity and dodge issues. 

If you love Britney you'll probably agree. 

No. Period

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

No she doesn’t. I don’t understand why some of you want her so bad to turn into someone she doesn’t wanna be. You want her to be a polished little Britney for your own damn satisfaction. Let her be. She’s a normal person. She can use her social media as she pleases.

Well no, i am not trying to turn her into anything. 

But as we learnt from this episode, or from Depp Heard, or even from 2007:   people use media pieces, bots or paid shills to push a narrative. 

I don't see the cons winning. But i have studied this stuff and i do see many ways having a good savvy team to ward off the haters would be to her benefit. 

Everyone has a media strategy, even smalltime locals. 

When you know there are a lot of disgruntled leeches out there looking to sabotage, always a good idea to be prepared . 

Depp for example has a great team looking out for him.

• Like 2

I agree with you in someway. And it's not about shut her up, as some here are saying. Matter facts is: if she will still be a public person, releasing book and music, she needs a PR, as every artist does. Every artist has one and they don't feel silenced in any way. It's just that this is a business that is attached to public image. You need professionals to handle that. 

She will do whatever she wants, and they will manage the public response. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Cade is her manager. But I bet he is letting her do things her way. He’s not gonna be like Larry.

I feel like having a friend be a manger is probably not the best idea, but I don't know him personally so I can't say. It seems though that he really likes being her friend and therefore may not provide push back to her on things that deserve push back. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

I feel like having a friend be a manger is probably not the best idea, but I don't know him personally so I can't say. It seems though that he really likes being her friend and therefore may not provide push back to her on things that deserve push back. 

So is not about her having a manager, but the manager YOU THINK she should have.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block