Billboard Names Beyoncé Greatest Pop Star Of The 21st Century

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Billboard has this to say about another queen B named Beyoncé: 

“She’s dominating with her seventh album and there’s no one else who can take the title of greatest popstar of the 21st century from her.”

“She ticks every box in terms of image, sound & impact, she regularly redefines the culture of pop music with her releases & performances, and she’s still out here dominating with her 7th album.”

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Ok but theyre literally right. So many of you are going to be pressed but the hard truth is Britney isn’t because the conservatorship literally enslaved her and took away her passion. She’s an icon and princess of pop, no one will ever take away her influence sales or impact. But you can’t take away Beyoncé’s accomplishments either thanks bye

Even if we have to exclude Britney, I can think of at least 5 other pop stars from this century who are better than Beyonce. Or at the very least, who don't steal writing credits. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

But Billboard - much like the Grammys - needs the payola checks from Jay-Z and Bey to keep their business afloat. :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Ok but theyre literally right. So many of you are going to be pressed but the hard truth is Britney isn’t because the conservatorship literally enslaved her and took away her passion. She’s an icon and princess of pop, no one will ever take away her influence sales or impact. But you can’t take away Beyoncé’s accomplishments either thanks bye

Considering Beyoncè's dad was in the industry and bought her Grammys when he was her manager AND the multiple writing credits she has stolen can take away the accomplishments.

Kanye even put her on blast and said she wouldn't perform unless she would win a particular Grammy Award.

Don't be delusional.

She is talented but has literally climbed over hundreds doing shady things to further her lack of artistry.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm so torn on Beyonce because I don't find her to be nearly as genuine as she/her fans make her out to be, and that just turns me off so much. I don't care for her in the sense that I'm following her career moves (although people on social media just keep me in the loop anyway because anything she does becomes big news haha). I also think the BeyHive is insufferable, and I think Billboard and the like are so far up her *** that it's funny.

That said, opinions on music/performing aside, Beyonce's influence and presence as a performer, singer, and celebrity can't be understated. She's talented for sure, and she really is an icon at this point. I can't think of another celebrity right now that matches her level in that regard.

Just my two cents :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Kand Dion said:

Nah. Even though I would love to put Britney here, I think that Adele or Taylor Swift might actually be more fitting for the title. I mean, look at Adeles and Taylors insane sales alone (from re-releases even lol when looking at Taylor). :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

Sales do not equate to being the greatest. Adele and Taylor? Really? One sings in a chair and cancels her shows while the other has the stage presence of a mouse and caters to tweens in Midwest America. Goodbye. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block