Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

2 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

More like she needs to grow up. Trashing your own kids to millions of followers - who does that? Since when is parenting about the parent and not the kids. She’s right about one thing in that post. She has a lot of trauma that she may never recover from. 

What's next? Saying she's off her meds? Or that the cship saved her life??? You people really need a new narrative 🙄 

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I don’t think this is fair. All teenagers are pieces of s.hit. I hated my mom at that age because I was stupid and so well taken care of by her. Once I moved out and learned how hard life is I started WORSHIPPING my mom.

it’s SO unfair for KFlop to take this teenage stuff public. The teenagers are too stupid and vulnerable to understand the power plays happening in the background.

Thank you! This is exactly what I think. These guys are too young and have been indoctrinated by very awful people. Don't expect them to be awesome. I do understand this was painful, but so far, this is more Kevin than the kids. Theu just follow.

Also, wassup with people thinking your children are objects? Like, what? "Just have two more, Brit. If the first were broken, then get a new one". Lol! Wtf? I mean.... no wonder this world is so effed up. People are not worn out shoes you substitute.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Because I like her music. I do not like Britney the person. What good mother trashes her sons, doesn’t even refer to them by name, talks about letting them go… and for what? Them wanting to go to their rooms when they visit.

Sorry,

But I don't think you get the point.
do you really think Britney suddenly decided to 'let them go' just because they went to their rooms when they visited?
It's just one of the things that made her heartbroken.

All teenagers do that and all parents feel distant during puberty and so on, and even Britney just let them be.

She deosn't say she hates them, didn't 'trash' them,
she literally says teenagers are difficult and hard to understand,
and most parts are of her trying to understand and getting over with it.

The boys are the ones that were initiative of being distant and still she accepted it.

And really? Not referring them with names makes you a bad mother? LOL You know what pronouns are right?
Referring your kids with their individual names every time is kinda weird (and funny tbh)

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, FreedBrit said:

Something I find interesting is how she said she dedicated her life to “THOSE kids” vs “MY KIDS”. Shows a sense of detaching herself from them; perhaps letting go of them. 

I think that whole post was her letting go of them. I think and I’m probably wrong but for her sake and what she’s been through, she is cutting off everyone who hurts her…. Even her brats…..kids. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

I seriously doubt those boys are going to college lol they probably gonna spent their 20s smoking w**d and living off giving interviews about Britney.

FTR not every teen hates their parents, I was pretty close with my mom and took care of sick family members when I was younger than her boys. That's why the being a teenager excuse is B.S. to me!!!!

You are making assumptions about the kids future based on your hate of their parents.

And yes I was also close with my mom as a teenager, but thats a rare case in teenagers. Its actually the normal and healthy thing to do to distance yourself from parents at that age. You are also projecting your own childhood and experience on Britneys kids.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Her kids have no problem with their father going to a British tabloid to trash their mother. They seem to have no problem with Jamie’s abuse if they according to Kevin “miss him.” They aren’t stupid. They’re old enough to know exactly what has happened to their mother and what the public and their own father/extended family did to her. It’s disgusting.

Also, why the **** are you here if you think she’s pathetic? Nobody gives a **** about your disgusting opinion on a severely traumatized woman. Get out of here.

It’s probably Victoria and she’s probably having an aneurysm right now so she can’t type in a coherent way.

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

You are projecting the hate you have for Britney's family on the boys, and making assumptions about their future based on your hate of their parents.

And yes I was also close with my mom as a teenager, but thats a rare case in teenagers. Its actually the normal and healthy thing to do to distance yourself from parents at that age. You are also projecting your own childhood and experience on Britneys kids.

Lmao at this delusion, you are the one projecting your unresolved issues onto Britney 💀

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, fays1 said:

You are making assumptions about the kids future based on your hate of their parents.

And yes I was also close with my mom as a teenager, but thats a rare case in teenagers. Its actually the normal and healthy thing to do to distance yourself from parents at that age. 

I stopped reading at this point.

• Love 1

1st  well written but i assume deleted post.

2nd kids r ungrateful. Britney u should realize most kids r like that. Urs r not any different.

3rd being a parent is hard full time job. Still u have to provide ur kids. Kevin get a job i mean it.

4th being a loving mother hardest thing in a world. I know u love u kids endlessly. Keep loving them and that is all u can do at this point.

5th we support u and u r strong woman. U will beat out the sht out of Kevin. All he got is his kids money which will end in 2 years.

6th karma is a bish. Ppl should always remember that goes around comes back around

5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Excuse me but what exactly have the boys done wrong? I don’t think it’s disgusting that they as teenagers crave privacy going to their rooms (that is normal) or that they are able to take breaks from a parent if that is what they need/prefer. Saying no sometimes and creating personal boundaries is a sign of health. For Britney and for anybody else. Don’t bash youngsters for that. 

Privacy? LOL

They literally could have asked their dad not to do the interview, yet instead they posed with beaming smiles with the interviewer. 

Yes I know you meant their bedroom but still!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.