Britney shares heartbreaking post about her relationship with her sons: I can't process how I dedicated 20 years of my life to those kids

I wish she will have another babies and will raise them by herself.. 

mall the love they will get from them will heal her heart I guess and by the time fadarlines will understand what their father and spears family did to

them and Britney.

I was sure that they would feed them with lies about Brit cause they were doing nothing to help her

• Love 1

What a sad post.  It almost felt like she was accepting letting her kids go.  Sad.  She has become an ATM to them.  I think once they turn 18 and they come running for $, she can teach them work ethic.  It should not be a free ride for the rest of their lives even if that is what their father and her family has taught them.  And I would cut them out of the will.  But I'm petty like that.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, senammoises said:

I hate how the comments here implies that Britney should take people out of her life, with that simplicity... 

Nothing in the world can replace a love from a mother, sister, brother, father and son... it's really hard for her to let go of those things. Nothing can replace that.

We all love Britney in this site but our love cannot replace the love that she 'lost' from her family. 

You are so right, that’s why my heart breaks. She has definitely learned  to be strong but her words also show extreme pain. I can just picture her anxiously waiting to hear back from them and prepare for their visit and them hiding in their rooms and only coming out to eat. Like that image haunts me 🥺❤️🩹 

• Love 2
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Now you're going to make me cry :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It's so true. I hope her and her sons can reconnect one day. She gave so much for them. I hope they can see that.

K-Fed made things so much worse by exploiting this and taking it public. He is a terrible father. 

I don't know how they say in the US but here in Brazil is called 'parental alienation' and this is exactly what is happening.

• Love 4

Daaamn Britney snatched some wigs!

I truly hope that bald Kaplan does not dare to sue her for defamation however Rosengod should sue all of them because they are indeed doing it.

The Britney Army should be together and search and we need to collect all the photos and evidences of the Kfed with w**d, *******s, etc and the wife mug shot etc etc so we can send it to the NYT or to Rosengart.

This Spears family they are all pissed off because they are not longer milking the cow, so now they are trying to break our girl, is like if they want her to snap like in 2007 and they again put her in another conservatorship we must unite for this one, because this is soo going to get dirty, gloves are on and as far as i saw Britney's insta post our girl this time she aint having **** from no one, not even the ungrateful kids.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I wish she will have another babies and will raise them by herself.. 

mall the love they will get from them will heal her heart I guess and by the time fadarlines will understand what their father and spears family did to

them and Britney.

I was sure that they would feed them with lies about Brit cause they were doing nothing to help her

This. She might not be able to see past the present. But eventually she will turn her life around, she will build a loving family and she will reach a bliss that she never imagined she would ever get.

• Love 3

I truly feel for Britney. Having everyone around you because you’re a bread winner and then when you finally get to stand your own ground and think for yourself everyone alienates her. Good for her to stand that ground and know she is deserving of the WORLD. All those street rats and red necks can go back to their quaint lives and LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

Is it me or lately I sense that Britney is finally coming to terms with the circumstances.

It’s heartbreaking and her trauma will last a lifetime but for some reason I sense peace.

I think she might be ready to move on. 

That's what it sounded like to me too.  Time to move on from them.  Many people will not understand coming to that point, but it may be the only way to survive, regardless of how painful it can be because it is family.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

but they will have no problem using their mother’s fame for their benefit regardless of any familial issues they have chosen to publicise 

”they want to be music producers” opportunistic brats lol

they gonna use their father’s name to help gain traction in the music industry then? you know, the super cool music aficionado dad who is definitely known for more than just being the biggest mistake britney spears ever made?

or are they gonna throw around the name of their unstable & embarrassing mother? …along with her money to fund this “music”?

it was made abundantly clear where both of them stand ever since jayden said that he’ll reveal more information about britney if he gains x amount of followers in the allocated timeframe. everyone in this family is culpable of deception for profit

they won’t be able to hide behind the “they’re just teenagers!!” mantra forever.  jamie lynn was their age when britney entered a conservatorship. age does not give one the green light to be a cu.nt. it may be a reason, but it is never an excuse. same applies with expressions such as “BOiZ WiLL bE BOiZ”. society infantilises teenagers far too much these days. they should be expected to hone some type of responsibility rather than using their father as a mouthpiece for a media frenzy

if they felt humiliated over their mother’s photos why did they choose to bring even more public attention to them? what is the objective behind this interview in the first place, other than to practice the same old rinse & repeat methods - to belittle and attempt to dehumanise britney? 

vulture trash, all of them

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, tco said:

Daaamn Britney snatched some wigs!

I truly hope that bald Kaplan does not dare to sue her for defamation however Rosengod should sue all of them because they are indeed doing it.

The Britney Army should be together and search and we need to collect all the photos and evidences of the Kfed with w**d, *******s, etc and the wife mug shot etc etc so we can send it to the NYT or to Rosengart.

This Spears family they are all pissed off because they are not longer milking the cow, so now they are trying to break our girl, is like if they want her to snap like in 2007 and they again put her in another conservatorship we must unite for this one, because this is soo going to get dirty, gloves are on and as far as i saw Britney's insta post our girl this time she aint having **** from no one, not even the ungrateful kids.

Kaplan can’t sue her for having an opinion. If she would have said something about his practice or lie then yeah but even then she literally pays his bills

I wish for Britney to have 3 little girls 👧 she will then raise them on her own with Sam. She's such a strong women, she gave her life to those boys and sad to see she doesn't get the same love in return! Perhaps one day, we all love you! You've practically raised me so I'm your daughter 🥰

• Love 3

We need to stop this. Those are teenage boys; not even adults. 
It’s a complicated family situation and I love Britney but the truth is, there’s so much we don’t know.

They’re too young to understand that it isn’t their mother’s fault. For now, they probably blame her for not being around them enough. 
We need to be supportive of the boys too.

For all we know, all is well with the boys and they’re just typical teenagers embarrassed of their mom. 
Right now, their parents are fighting over the internet and discussing them publicly.

Maybe the boys don’t like the attention. Maybe Britney’s Instagram embarrasses them. Maybe they’re being bullied in school.

Stop being so nasty to the boys because you love Britney. I adore her but I know nothing about her as a mother besides the fact that she loves her kids.

Give them some time. Hopefully, their relationships can heal and they can deal with the situation. 
Please don’t hate on teenage boys. They’re going through enough and we don’t know their side of the story. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DavebBautista said:

20 years how is this possible after they oldest is only 16? I can understand she is very said and that it hearts her but she a bit overacting again

🙄🙄🙄 She rounded up. I do the same thing. She wasn’t wrong. Her oldest is about to be 18. That’s 20 years to me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, limecakes said:

I hope Britney is very careful int he future. She should protect herself legally from her kids in the future. I would hate for them to steal her money and you know how Nichele Nicols was put into a cship by her son. I would hate for Brit to end there again. She should dissolve that trust and leave them with either nothing or a modest sum. Those kids have not learned hard work… what is their plan for after turning 18??? 

That is an excellent point. If they have learned from their father and grandfather that this is acceptable treatment of her then she may need to be wary of them in old age. Can't believe I have got to the point that I am saying something likely that, as they are minors, and can't be held to the same standard as adults; however, it is looking like they are the victims of their up bringing (i.e KFeds and Jamie Spears approach to life in my opinion). 

What eaxctly is their plan when they get to age 18? Who do they think will pay for college or continue to fund the roof over their heads? A harsh reality is probably coming and to be quite frank it will probably do them good. Sometimes you have to learn the lessons in life to mature. The worst thing team con did to Britney was deny her the chance to parent properly. It is heartbreaking for her, but also for her boys.  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block