Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒน

11 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Omg stfu. Thereโ€™s literally no reason to bash Beyoncรฉ and her IMMACULATE album. I detest the hive and Iโ€™m not a Bey stan but give credit where credit is due. Renaissance is a phenomenal album that pays homage to the house scene and ballroom culture. Anyone thatโ€™s gay that hates on this album is a straight up hater. Fans like you are annoying as **** ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’go away GIFย Literally fans like you are the reason why the Hive always says people canโ€™t keep Beyoncรฉ out their mouths when literally she has nothing to do with this.

Excuse me ?? You have to be joking, right ?ย 

I'm free to like an album, I'm free not to like an album...and as a free h0m0***ual person you don't tell me what I have to admire or not because it's somewhat related to gay this or gay that. Also you view on being gay sounds like being part of a cult. How old are you ? 14 years old ? Also the center of the univers is not the USA and its history...as if Beyoncรฉ and your so called " ballroom " culture as something to do with gay people on the other side of the world.

Now that being said, I'm going to keep on enjoying Britney's return to music and you leave me alone.ย 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

I'm reading comments and I'm kinda shocked everyone is like it's officialy confirmed Brit is on it...

But why no one is making official that she's on it? NO RELIABLE SOURCE SAID BRITNEY IS ON IT.ย 

ย 

Song has been registered with no Britney clue

This little person with questionable taste for sunglases didn't mention britney at all

Britney is spinning around

and no one has confirmed Britney on it!

ย 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

We've been through this a couple of times before... I'm being cautelous. I really want Britney on it...but I don't know what's going onย :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Just now, agustinmalandra said:

I'm reading comments and I'm kinda shocked everyone is like it's officialy confirmed Brit is on it...

But why no one is making official that she's on it? NO RELIABLE SOURCE SAID BRITNEY IS ON IT.ย 

ย 

This little person with questionable taste for sunglases didn't mention britney at all

ย 

We've been through this a couple of times before... I'm being cautelous. I really want Britney on it...but I don't know what's going onย :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

The duet was confirmed by many realiable outlets, such as Variety, and Page Six (also reliable) break the news two weeks ago.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

ย 

ย 

Gurl Sir Elton John was ruling the world when you were not even in your dad's t#sticlesย :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

ย 

I'm sure Britney will make the full announcement whenever she feels like doing itย :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

ย 

ย 

Billboard commented on it, People commented on it, Spotify the billion + streaming platform commented on the post mentioning Britney. They wouldn't just casually wink nod to something without prior approval.ย 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Alio said:

Excuse me ?? You have to be joking, right ?ย 

I'm free to like an album, I'm free not to like an album...and as a free h0m0***ual person you don't tell me what I have to admire or not because it's somewhat related to gay this or gay that. Also you view on being gay sounds like being part of a cult. How old are you ? 14 years old ? Also the center of the univers is not the USA and its history...as if Beyoncรฉ and your so called " ballroom " culture as something to do with gay people on the other side of the world.

Now that being said, I'm going to keep on enjoying Britney's return to music and you leave me alone.ย 

If you donโ€™t think Ballroom culture has impacted and influenced gay culture worldwide than you are grossly ignorant of your own communities history. Whether youโ€™re American or not. Thatโ€™s like saying Apartheid didnโ€™t effect people of color worldwide in other countries ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคกย Most of the slang we use is from and originated in Ballroom culture. Drag culture originated in Ballroom. VOGUING originated in ballroom. Youโ€™re grossly ignorant of your own communities history ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธย Youโ€™re sounding very European Caucasian ๐Ÿ™„

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block