Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

2 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

If you don’t think Ballroom culture has impacted gay culture worldwide than you are grossly ignorant of your own communities history. Whether you’re American or not. That’s like saying Apartheid didn’t effect people of color worldwide in other countries 🤡🤡🤡

In my country, France, we welcomed gay people who were punished in their own countries since forever, it happened in 1516 for Leonardo da Vinci just like for Oscar Wilde in the 1890s. The last execution for being gay was in 1750 and the "crime" itself was abolished in 1791 making France the first country in the world where h0m0***uality became legal..

Did you know that ? "Grossly ignorant "you said.

Bye.

Let's go back to talking about Britney's new song please. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Some artists DO release on a Thursday if there is another big artist releasing on the Friday. This is usually done so the person who releases on the Thursday has the 'big news' of their release and the person on Friday also has theirs. This way Thursday's song doesn't get overshadowed.

Thursday night means Friday lol, it’s release in some parts of the country at 11 or in la 9 but it’s a Friday release. They go by New York time which would be 12 am Friday morning.

Nicki Minaj will be released Thursday night also 

• Like 5
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Thursday night means Friday lol, it’s release in some parts of the country at 11 or in la 9 but it’s a Friday release. They go by New York time which would be 12 am Friday morning.

Nicki Minaj will be released Thursday night also 

Oooh thank you for letting me know! Definitely do things different here in the UK :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block