Elton and Britney's "Hold Me Closer" has also been registered to ASCAP

Somebody on Twitter thinks it is only showing 45% of the writing credits and that the rest is yet to come. I believe this is based on ASCAP saying 45% share, I'm not familiar with these things so I have no idea if not all the writing credits are up yet or not.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I saw rumours saying it was these three Elton songs:

Tiny Dancer / I'm Still Standing / The One

If the third song really is I'm Still Standing it's gonna be PERFECT!!!!!!! The lyrics kinda relate to what she's been through and overall it's a great song, I'm so excited!!!
Pleaseeeee let this be true
I Hope Please GIF

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Wasn't that the rumour?!

it was assumed that it would follow the same recipe as “cold heart” which is a mix of 3 EJ songs.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I saw rumours saying it was these three Elton songs:

Tiny Dancer / I'm Still Standing / The One

I heard it was “your song”

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Maybe it was just bull****? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: But i'm not surprised especially if it is a mix of like 3 elton songs!

We'll have to wait and see :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I also hope this BS with K-fed doesn't affect the release.

I’m still hoping that she’ll actually be credited :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

and yes, fingers crossed nothing’s affected. By the way, Blackpink’s releasing their single on the 19th too, right? Not too scared though as last time they even had a new song with Lady Gaga but still couldn’t outchart Mood Ring :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Somebody on Twitter thinks it is only showing 45% of the writing credits and that the rest is yet to come. I believe this is based on ASCAP saying 45% share, I'm not familiar with these things so I have no idea if not all the writing credits are up yet or not.

I mean Paris Hilton has confirmed that she’s heard the song hasn’t she? So clearly there’s a song with Britney’s vocals. This is all so mysterious! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

57 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Imagine Britney's part is only: 'You are now now dancing with tiny dancer 'n Britney B#tch!

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Just kidding! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I'm soooooo excited for this song and I hope it gets announced this week. While K-Fed speaks BS on TV, Britney's response is through art :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I think the public and radio stations will embrace her back lovingly 🤍

I hope so. After all of the drama it would be great for the world to reminded why she is Britney Spears and also put all of those leeches around her in their place. They need to remember it is HER hard work and success that they have benefitted from for so long. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block