Elton and Britney's "Hold Me Closer" has also been registered to ASCAP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

She’s not credited as the songwriter even though reports were saying she added a verse :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Maybe it was just bull****? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: But i'm not surprised especially if it is a mix of like 3 elton songs!

We'll have to wait and see :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I also hope this BS with K-fed doesn't affect the release.

• Like 3

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Maybe it was just bull****? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: But i'm not surprised especially if it is a mix of like 3 elton songs!

We'll have to wait and see :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I also hope this BS with K-fed doesn't affect the release.

There’s 3 songs mixed in it?! Omg! :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Let's hope team B's attack on Britney won't hurt the release. This should be her moment

Actually, Its free marketing/publicity. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: I don't think it will hurt the release at all.

If the media will bash K-fed just like they did with Jamie Lynn, its gonna turn out even better.

• Like 6
Just now, Slayer said:

Wasn't that the rumour?!

I don’t really know anymore and can’t keep up! I was calling it Tiny Dance for the longest time to find out it’s actually Hold Me Closer :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: What other songs are being included because I thought it was just one :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: This is going to be amazing!

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t really know anymore and can’t keep up! I was calling it Tiny Dance for the longest time to find out it’s actually Hold Me Closer :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: What other songs are being included because I thought it was just one :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: This is going to be amazing!

I saw rumours saying it was these three Elton songs:

Tiny Dancer / I'm Still Standing / The One

• Love 3

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹