Elton and Britney's "Hold Me Closer" has also been registered to ASCAP

33 minutes ago, b42ad said:

I hope so. After all of the drama it would be great for the world to reminded why she is Britney Spears and also put all of those leeches around her in their place. They need to remember it is HER hard work and success that they have benefitted from for so long. 

Yes, she’s  finally realizing who she is and now the world needs to be reminded that she’s the iconic legendary Britney Spears! 

• Love 1

I hate to be that Debbie downer but she wasn’t on the production  list, she’s not on the writing list, no one from either camp has confirmed, the “official announcement” never happened. I want to believe because so many reputable outlets said it’s happening 🥴😂 but famos surprise,  🍎 🥧 going to reserve my excitement… 😩😂👁

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block