Britney posts another response to Kevin and Victoria Federline's interview: I'm not surprised at all with their behavior

In addition to what I said on my story ... As their step mom says "whatever is happening outside this home has nothing to do with this home" ... I would like to share the DOOR to outside is a token to the WHITE GATES I've been kept from for 15 years ... the conservatorship has only been over for 8 months !!!! Being able to have cash FROM THE OUTSIDE world for the first time is EXTREMELY ENLIGHTENING ... are we equal now ??? As in even equality ??? Reminder that the trauma and insults that come with fame and this business not only affect me but my children as well !!!! I'm only human and I've done my best ... I honestly would like to share my TWO CENTS !!!! I daringly would like for the Federline's to watch the BIG BOOTY VIDEO !!! Other artists have made much worse when their children were extremely young !!!!

During my conservatorship I was controlled and monitored for nearly 15 years ... I needed permission just to take Tylenol !!! I should embark on doing WAAAY more than going topless on the beach like a baby !!!! I'm not surprised that just as my family did their share of interviews, they will too. I'm not surprised at all with their behavior and their approach to what I've had to deal with !!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block