Britney posts another response to Kevin and Victoria Federline's interview: I'm not surprised at all with their behavior

27 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

the pictures are just an excuse. They certainly didn't have an issue when she was performing 3 times a week in Vegas in her little outfits because that payed the bills. 

I know! Excellent point. Such a weirdly puritanical outlook from someone who was in show business, or whatever you call what he did for a couple of weeks back in the day.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

This literally proves to all the BAnon-ers, that Britney is allowed/not restricted to have full access to the news / internet. Heartbreaking to know that she sat and read through that trash Daily Fail article 🥲 But I do hope she’s here and she sees all the support! Stay strong Britney 💪🏻❤️

This also proves "BAnon-ers" were right that the conservatorship only ended in January, not in November 12 like Rosengart claimed. Oop

This people is still claiming that she did something that nad that she needed the cship. Again this interview is planned to discredit her, k-fed aligned with the Jaimie's arguments saying she needed help, and now she is out of control. That's the reason what Kevin's lawyers filed that doc when he said he was on vacation and he wouldn't respond to anything until September, I know brit know about this before this was public. I'm I know rosengart just like he did with JL is gonna to warned him and said that if he still saying bad **** about britney he's gonna be sued for difamation. 

My question is why the kids were away from britney, because they used to share time. I don't want to blame them because God's know what this family tells about her mom, but it's just a little bit sad to see how all they blame the person who's paying for their lifestyle. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block