Britney posts another response to Kevin and Victoria Federline's interview: I'm not surprised at all with their behavior

Glad she’s getting it off her chest, but it’s time to pay them dust. They aren’t worth it. It’s so sad her own children turned out to be mini K Feds.

God I hope for her sake that Sam doesn’t screw her over too. She really needs a bigger, more reliable circle, but when her own mom, sister, dad and children are like that… what the actual ****???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

I’m assuming BAnon is a play on QAnon (if you Google that, watch the rabbit holes) with B standing for Britney, and it references these people’s wild conspiracy theories, and similar behavioural patterns that of the QAnon conspiracy nutcases 😎

I don’t live in the US and I’m not into politics at all, but now I feel less stupid, thank you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Hmm...

As a lawyer, this doesn't seem like the best tactic to represent your client.

MVK should be there to keep Kevin on course in case he mis-speaks.

So...

I'd love to know when this interview was taped.

Kaplan being unavailable does give the impression that Kevin did this on his own. Perhaps Jamie’s lawyer (big sloppy) encouraged it. 
I feel like Kaplan would have a lot more prepared when the interview was announced. 

Kevin slipped up saying he would support Jamie seeing the kids when the whole world knows they have a RO. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Kaplan being unavailable does give the impression that Kevin did this on his own. Perhaps Jamie’s lawyer (big sloppy) encouraged it. 
I feel like Kaplan would have a lot more prepared when the interview was announced. 

Kevin slipped up saying he would support Jamie seeing the kids when the whole world knows they have a RO. 

It feels like this is a co-ordinated smear campaign.

For sure.

Not only did Kevin slip up when it comes to the RO, but he also contradicts the "official" narrative for the 5150's...According to Lynne's declaration and her book, it was a swarthy Svengali drugging Britney that caused the second 5150, not substance abuse.

This is about to get interesting. 

:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 7
19 hours ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

YES YES YESSSS!! This 100%. it's absolutely bullsh!t and anyone that says otherwise is blinded by their own feelings.

Yup or when them ********* were at the strip clubs in vegas for club promotions getting a check a clown joke they were only because of britneys name attached.. I didn't forget federline there's lots of skeletons about you and the fans will drag you to hell and back when you want to pull this **** and try to attack Britney for petty pathetic arguments and for you to constantly try to make more money off her.. No, you're not going to get away with it. 

• Love 2

My biggest issue here is the timing and the reason for this interview. Why bother to say anything at all? Why air this publicly? Why now? Why mention that there is seemingly no problem with Jaime? I hate this. If there are any uncomfortable feelings surroundings Brit’s insta posts that could have surely been handled privately. Why the need for this whole interview that actually features their kids? I’m so disgusted by this and I feel for Britney, as she’s said “I gave them everything.” Hopefully when they are older they can put all the pieces of the puzzle together. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block