Britney posts another response to Kevin and Victoria Federline's interview: I'm not surprised at all with their behavior

So much about what Kevin is doing is wrong but I think what annoys me the most is, they were happy for Britney to parade around without clothes on stage when they were financially benefitting from it while Britney had her rights taken away. Now that Britney has regained bodily autonomy and is doing it for herself, suddenly it's a problem.Β 

• Love 7
On 8/7/2022 at 8:49 AM, tco said:

Bryan Spears:

Β 

0-C09-D1-C0-3-C4-F-439-A-A7-BD-0-C218-AA
IBB.CO

Image 0-C09-D1-C0-3-C4-F-439-A-A7-BD-0-C218-AA51-E3-E hosted in ImgBB

Β 

I can't with this family... Is it just me or would you try to have at least a bit of contact with the father of the sons of your sister for the sake of knowing he treats them good and doesn't feed them bs?

Maybe that's just me I guess, but good for him not having to deal with garbage

Β 

DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!! This is the realest I've ever seen britney talk.Β  It gives me joy knowing that she follows j-lo and iggys career and aint afraid to mention it!Β  I don't think she should keep burning bridges but that **** was funny! It's not like she's punching down.Β  That was literally a great point.Β Β  Althought, J-lo and Iggy arent the best examples to go by lmao.Β Β  Good for you Brit, I hope you get to have another baby.Β  You deserve to be happy.Β  God Bless.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block