Britney posts another response to Kevin and Victoria Federline's interview: I'm not surprised at all with their behavior

9 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

the pictures are just an excuse. They certainly didn't have an issue when she was performing 3 times a week in Vegas in her little outfits because that payed the bills. 

Right, outfits and suggestive performances and suggestive interaction with dancers/actors in performances and music videos! But we'll cherry pick until the bank is empty.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My question is...

Did Mark Vincent Kaplan know this interview was going to be taped?

Or was it done behind his back while he was on vacation?

He knew, that's why he won't be available till September. So he wouldn't have to answer questions. This was all planned. This feels Jamie Lynn all over again.

And i'm sure they were afraid he will receive something from Rosengart 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

He knew, that's why he won't be available till September. So he wouldn't have to answer questions. This was all planned. This feels Jamie Lynn all over again.

And i'm sure they were afraid he will receive something from Rosengart 

Hmm...

As a lawyer, this doesn't seem like the best tactic to represent your client.

MVK should be there to keep Kevin on course in case he mis-speaks.

So...

I'd love to know when this interview was taped.

Does Kevin actually say that Britney was 5150'd for substance abuse? Because that directly contradicts what Lynne says in her declaration and her book.

• Like 4

Britney and Sam telling the media they overpaid for interviews and putting everyone in their place 😂 👏

I'm glad that so many are supportive of Britney; the media, Spears family and Kevin should read the room and stop living in the early 2000's. Shenanigans from that time don't fly anymore.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I completely agree with her but I wish she wouldn’t mention other artists like she mentioned JLo having an even more provocative video and Miley smoking at the VMAs in her speech. 

She’s pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards. She’s always been given more **** than anyone else who does anything scandalous or provocative and she has the right to point that out because it’s bull****. She’s not belittling the other people, she’s just saying “why can she do that but I can’t do this” and that’s valid.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

I’m confused as to how K-FEd and family can speak out at all regarding Britney. Surely, NDA’s were signed at some point. And in turn can’t she sue for slander??  I’m only assuming he will say slanderous things when the show and/or article fully comes out. Using her children against her is horrible. Karma is coming within a couple years bye bye gravy train

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

This literally proves to all the BAnon-ers, that Britney is allowed/not restricted to have full access to the news / internet. Heartbreaking to know that she sat and read through that trash Daily Fail article 🥲 But I do hope she’s here and she sees all the support! Stay strong Britney 💪🏻❤️

Off topic, can anyone tell me what BAnon means? I googled it and I got goat cheese! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 5

She shouldn't even have to defend herself.

I can't believe after all these years the discourse is still all about HER BODY and what she should or shouldn't be wearing, showing, doing.

The public had always had opinions about Britney's body :Is she a virgin? Is she too $exy too soon? Are her breasts real? Is she even a good role model for little girls? She dresses like a $lut! She's gained weight! 

and now... she's a bad mother because she shows off HER BODY on her own terms on Instagram.

such a mind f.u.c.k.

Britney has already said it all...People can take away every away from you..but they can never take away your truth 

:werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

Off topic, can anyone tell me what BAnon means? I googled it and I got goat cheese! :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m assuming BAnon is a play on QAnon (if you Google that, watch the rabbit holes) with B standing for Britney, and it references these people’s wild conspiracy theories, and similar behavioural patterns that of the QAnon conspiracy nutcases 😎

• Love 3
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I wonder how she sleeps at night. She must be so stressed with all of this 

It's a miracle she hasn't left the USA yet. I honestly see her living in some cottage living her best lige away from all of this.

i think shes focusing on the good things in her life

shes a saggitarius and they can go thru a lot and still stay positive

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block