Elton John and Britney wanted to make it clear that both are on equal footing in the credits for the single ''Hold Me Closer''.

This is going to be the biggest disappointment lol Iโ€™ll take a new Britney song but I have very low expectations. I want this to be a bit but Iโ€™m also realistic. Really wish she wouldโ€™ve given a single if her own first before this. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป Iโ€™m wrong and itโ€™s a bangerย 

38 minutes ago, Itsme said:

This is going to be the biggest disappointment lol Iโ€™ll take a new Britney song but I have very low expectations. I want this to be a bit but Iโ€™m also realistic. Really wish she wouldโ€™ve given a single if her own first before this. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป Iโ€™m wrong and itโ€™s a bangerย 

You haven't even heard it and you're saying it's the 'biggest disappointment'...

• Love 6
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Why Don't you hear it then decide

ย 

• Love 5

Can we just wait and see when it comes out instead of saying all this stuff like it was recorded 5 years ago, sheโ€™s not really gonna be singing on it since dua lipa didnโ€™t, itโ€™s gonna be a big disappointment. Like cmon yโ€™all itโ€™s gonna be out in 2 weeks letโ€™s wait and see.ย :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

If she wrote a verse for it, that is very exciting! ย I am no fan of Eltonโ€™s music, sorry he was never my cup of teaโ€ฆbut Britney on a dance version of an Elton song with some of her own lyrics will probably slay me. ย Hopefully this is all trueย :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block