This Day in Pop: Britney releases her perfume Private Show in 2016 (August 01)

private-show-ad-lg.jpg

On August 1, 2016, Britney Spears released her brand new perfume Private Show. It was announced since June 17 that year.

She had already talked about it at the beginning of June, during an interview at the videoshoot of the [original] Make Me... video

A promo campaign was done to promote the new fragrance, featuring a brand new song of the same name, Private Show, and we got little teasers on her social media until the full ad was released on July 13.

We also got some Christmas edition ads for the Holidays season

The song Private Show was released as the first promotional single off Glory on August 4, 2016.

privateshow.jpg

• Love 5

I've considered the commercial to be the first music video off of Glory even if it's not everyone's favorite. Wish it was a music video just because Brit looked confident and s*xy; like she herself was back and in control. She looked so good in the commercial!

The ad clippings were nice photos of Britney, too. I still have both from the fragrances.

As for the fragrances, they are decent. I remember also going to the store and spraying most every drop from the testers on myself! Gone are the days...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block