Funko Pop! Albums: Blackout

5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Wtf is a funko pop? If we arent getting anything new, who the **** cares? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

They sell the cutest little dolls and they have a bunch of Britney ones. You should check them out. I’m only missing the Baby One More  Time one 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-britney-spears-as-ringleader-pop?gclid=CjwKCAjwrZOXBhACEiwA0EoRDyVkUKginQGgMmutqO5nurNrVy5EULVAZn0nt0mDKC7a-fT4tPeq0hoCKuMQAvD_BwE

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

They sell the cutest little dolls and they have a bunch of Britney ones. You should check them out. I’m only missing the Baby One More  Time one 

https://www.funko.com/shop/details/music-britney-spears-as-ringleader-pop?gclid=CjwKCAjwrZOXBhACEiwA0EoRDyVkUKginQGgMmutqO5nurNrVy5EULVAZn0nt0mDKC7a-fT4tPeq0hoCKuMQAvD_BwE

I can't buy them so... I'll pass

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m only missing the Baby One More  Time one 

36 minutes ago, Avenger said:

So excited for this! I hope baby ones restocks again that's the only one I'm missing. 

I think you may find it on eBay!

Since when is BS Ave team con?

I thought the only controversy with them was that they always try to profit off britneys name by purchasing official merch in bulk and reselling and selling unauthorized merch

I only have the vma slave and toxic ones, they were birthday gifts from my staff last year

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Sebi said:

I think you may find it on eBay!

I’m pretty sure the BOMT one is vaulted so the only way to get it now is to pay big money on eBay.  I wish I would’ve bought two when I got mine lol.

Id like a pop albums Glory cover (the desert one).  That would be so funny!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block