Nicki Minaj Announces 6 Part Documentary

2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Calm down Mariah! I said I liked what nicki gives, she's or was one of my favorite artists because of the influence she gives, so calm your fraking *** and call bich your mama, IDGAF who can do #01, IDGAF about numbers and that's my point, she's talented so she don't need being that aware of numbers. I enjoy music and that's it, doesn't matter if it's bubble under or #01. That's why I disliked her 3 lastest singles (DWGAP? Bussin & We go up). Go off and get some life

Calm down Mariah lol this comment made my day lol

7 hours ago, bas che said:

Closer to a mini series than a documentary I bet 

7 hours ago, Stefani said:

6 parts? So like one for each era of her career? She has a couple documentaries already; I liked the Pink Friday one most of all. At the very least I can say that her documentaries are usually well-made. 

7 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

6 parts! lol just call it a series 

Onika said 4 more 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Style. said:

You’re delusional, but don’t worry. Dr. Style is here and has a prescription: reality check. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Bich, are you for real? Nicki literally trended for almost a week when she posted Freaky Girl. Not to mention, the snippet is top #30 on TikTok right now and top #70 Shazam or so?! That’s not the point, the point is that you bich think that your washed up favorite artist can do that with a SNIPPET. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Serious question, how do I lurk on the Barbz? I haven’t followed Nicki’s music, but the Barbz are a legend of their own. I started following a few of them on Twitter and they are HILARIOUS. I want more Barbz!

• Haha 1

Ohhhh I thought originally HBO was doing the documentary with her but then strangely we never heard anything about it. Maybe creative differences with HBO caused the delay? Or did I miss something in between because is the first I heard it was being done with Bron studios instead of HBO?

1 hour ago, hello70 said:

Ohhhh I thought originally HBO was doing the documentary with her but then strangely we never heard anything about it. Maybe creative differences with HBO caused the delay? Or did I miss something in between because is the first I heard it was being done with Bron studios instead of HBO?

Amazon Prime will definitely be the house of this documentary since her Queen Radio Show airs on Amazon. 

On 7/31/2022 at 8:12 AM, hello70 said:

Hbomax isn't global but according to the tea spilled by Kate Miller on IG, HBO gave her a deadline and she wanted to coincide with the album release, so both projects are coming fast.

But yeah the Kate Miller assistant spilled what people heard on the streets and yeah nobody talks to her and it's all Because of petty or Cardi B..

4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Hbomax isn't global but according to the tea spilled by Kate Miller on IG, HBO gave her a deadline and she wanted to coincide with the album release, so both projects are coming fast.

But yeah the Kate Miller assistant spilled what people heard on the streets and yeah nobody talks to her and it's all Because of petty or Cardi B..

Do you think it’s true? It could be fan fiction to be honest. Nicki’s release it’s approaching and has success. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block