Nicki Minaj Announces 6 Part Documentary

What I don't like about Nicki is this OBSESSION with being "the best", the number one, blabla. Girl, just be you, you're already great at that. She loses focus by trying to constantly compete with others. I don't stan her because she's the best, I stan her because she's unique. I used to enjoy all the bragging in her songs because I thought they were fun and uplifting, but realizing that she takes it so seriously actually takes the fun out of it for me.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm not buying her overreacted diva attitude lately. Like "who's #1, look I'm trending topic just in a few minutes - and in 2 other minutes she fell out, I'm #01 on itunes - then flop in general charts"....

So IDK what to feel about her nor this. It's kinda sad cuz I used to like her work until Queen.

You’re delusional, but don’t worry. Dr. Style is here and has a prescription: reality check. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Bich, are you for real? Nicki literally trended for almost a week when she posted Freaky Girl. Not to mention, the snippet is top #30 on TikTok right now and top #70 Shazam or so?! That’s not the point, the point is that you bich think that your washed up favorite artist can do that with a SNIPPET. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re delusional, but don’t worry. Dr. Style is here and has a prescription: reality check. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Bich, are you for real? Nicki literally trended for almost a week when she posted Freaky Girl. Not to mention, the snippet is top #30 on TikTok right now and top #70 Shazam or so?! That’s not the point, the point is that you bich think that your washed up favorite artist can do that with a SNIPPET. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Calm down Mariah! I said I liked what nicki gives, she's or was one of my favorite artists because of the influence she gives, so calm your fraking *** and call bich your mama, IDGAF who can do #01, IDGAF about numbers and that's my point, she's talented so she don't need being that aware of numbers. I enjoy music and that's it, doesn't matter if it's bubble under or #01. That's why I disliked her 3 lastest singles (DWGAP? Bussin & We go up). Go off and get some life

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

What I don't like about Nicki is this OBSESSION with being "the best", the number one, blabla. Girl, just be you, you're already great at that. She loses focus by trying to constantly compete with others. I don't stan her because she's the best, I stan her because she's unique. I used to enjoy all the bragging in her songs because I thought they were fun and uplifting, but realizing that she takes it so seriously actually takes the fun out of it for me.

Y’all are begging for Roman to pop off and I will. Shut up and listen to Freaky Girl, is this a battle rap song? NO! It has a fun, pop and summer vibe attached to it but all you gotta do is LISTEN! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 minute ago, agustinmalandra said:

Calm down Mariah! I said I liked what nicki gives, she's or was one of my favorite artists because of the influence she gives, so calm your fraking *** and call bich your mama, IDGAF who can do #01, IDGAF about numbers and that's my point, she's talented so she don't need being that aware of numbers. Go off

Sorry, I’ve just finished a book and didn’t like the ******* ending. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block