Why does multi-talented legend of music and 28-time GRAMMY Award winner, Beyoncé, who can TRULY do it all get Britney fans so pressed?

13 hours ago, Rik said:

I think beyonce continues to be popular for her music and has revolutionized visuals in the last 5 years. Do I love every era? No but I cannot deny she is an absolute talent and legend. Many people on the site can’t stand to see a black woman win even if it means nothing about Britney, who has literally collaborated with Beyonce throughout her career. The way they both also respect one another too!

I personally believe the sad truth is many britney  fans from what I’ve learnt can be pressed because britney should be celebrated for being an entertainer that is actively releasing music and visuals she is passionate about till this day, and while she is still celebrated her family and the industry took away her passion 

Beyoncé is just overrated! She is just popular in the US. Over all her music is not impactful, her performance are average but with a ton of back up dancer, Grammy I don’t even want to get started on it. 

her fans keep comparing her to Britney cause Britney is and was huge.imagine if Beyoncé did residency concert forst, her fans would be all over the place…even today some of Gaga’s desperate fans try to steal credit from Britney on modernizing vegas

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Because Beyoncé has all the success in the world and just a fraction of the impact, iconic moments, *global* fame, and celebrity Britney has.

Why are YOU so pissed at Britney fans?

Let me not bring up that viral Reddit thread where all music fans (not just Britney’s) were complaining about how overrated Beyoncé is.

Beyoncé has more Grammys than Madonna, Whitney, Mariah, and Celine combined… and y’all think she’s not overrated? LOL.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

IDK i just never liked Beyoncé, she has some good songs but majorly overrated. Also there's been alot of "rumors" about her "writing process" literally changing a word then demanding credits. Also her fans are terribly delusional and have bullied alot of people including her contemporaries. 

Captain America Reaction GIF

They’re not rumors. Writers have come out saying that Britney will never take credit but Beyoncé will change a word and put her name in the writing credits.

• Love 1

She is way over rated. Talented. But a catalog is everything and a good 95% of her music is just garbage. People go on and on about beyonce, but I've noticed that no one really listens to her records like that. They admire the star  and they'll buy her stuff but in  reality . . . she doesn't have the whole package.  They'll buy a record and skip all but 1 or 2 songs. The best way to put it is, her first 2 albums were decent.  Imagine Britney's ENTIRE catalog being like Britney Jean. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Because there was a time Beyoncé opened for Britney and was as a narrator for a Britney special. So people can’t get over that I don’t know! Britney hasn’t been on top for decades 

Decades? Get out of here. When was the last time Beyoncé had a real hit? It’s been about a decade. And I’m a Beyoncé fan and a Britney fan. Beyoncé gets all the hype but her latest singles for the past 5 to 10 years have not did that well. 

• Love 2

I don't know about being able to do it all. she DEFINITELY can't act. 

I think the biggest frustration has been that she has spent the majority of her career building her status on the backs of other more interesting, infinitely more creative, more original artists. This most recent album is just a retread of trends that have been popular over the last few years. It's just so pandering and tired. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Because there was a time Beyoncé opened for Britney and was as a narrator for a Britney special. So people can’t get over that I don’t know! Britney hasn’t been on top for decades 

THISSSS 10000%

Britney fans are very attached to her to the extent they become protective and delusional. Britney was already a star when Destiny's child were starting and delusional Britney fans cannot accept that Beyonce surpassed her. But if Britney hadn't have to go through all of these spiral, there is no doubt she will be one of the greatest too.

Beyonce and Gaga are both highly respected and adored. But Britney was loved. I never saw Beyonce and Gaga's humility and heart the way Britney has shown everyone. She was always the kind, caring, and the sweetest heart of the music industry --- and it's also the reason why she was abused by everyone.

• Love 4

I love Beyoncé! She’s great. I’m more of Britney fan but I still think Beyoncé does great things. I don’t really get the hate from the rest of the fan base, though. People seem to like to pit them against each other like its a competition but they’re both icons and have both done incredible things!

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Because no other female artist can be huge of successful like Beyoncé Or Gaga ......I have no idea why people get so pressed Britney has respect from other female artist and has her legend status. Its very childish. 

Birds of feather flock together 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block