Why does multi-talented legend of music and 28-time GRAMMY Award winner, Beyoncé, who can TRULY do it all get Britney fans so pressed?

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Let’s talk about how both Gaga and Beyoncé were both free women their entire careers who both got to decide their career trajectory without oppressors. No one wants to talk about that huh? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: If Britney controlled her career you best believe those two would not be where they’re at today. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I believe they would be where they are today but I also agree with everything you just said 110%

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Well for me,

it’s cause people always put Britney down for Beyoncé.

i don’t see them doing that to other celebrities.

Beyoncé is talented, I never said she was

however it just feels likes she’s too hyped up.

And also whenever the two are in the same sentence, people tend to downplay the success and impact Britney has had to lift up Beyoncé.

If it wasn’t for K-fat, 2007 and the conservatorship, Britney would still be the top it girl that Beyoncé is considered now.

i just don’t like how Beyoncé fans treat Britney, that’s all

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think beyonce continues to be popular for her music and has revolutionized visuals in the last 5 years. Do I love every era? No but I cannot deny she is an absolute talent and legend. Many people on the site can’t stand to see a black woman win even if it means nothing about Britney, who has literally collaborated with Beyonce throughout her career. The way they both also respect one another too!

I personally believe the sad truth is many britney  fans from what I’ve learnt can be pressed because britney should be celebrated for being an entertainer that is actively releasing music and visuals she is passionate about till this day, and while she is still celebrated her family and the industry took away her passion 

• Love 3

She can't do it all. She can't act. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But seriously, she actually doesn't bother me. I do like some of her songs and I think she's a great performer. 

At the same time, I do think she is somewhat overpraised for every.single.thing. Maybe I am just not used to seeing people/the media praise someone so generously because other than Britney, the majority of artists I like are lesser known and don't get recognition. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The answer is obvious. I've never had a problem with Beyonce. I like some of her music. But her fans are extremely delusional and annoying and they are always first to put Britney down like Beyonce's some type of God when this is not the case. She isn't as huge as her stans claim her to be + There's a lot of rumors of her buying herself awards like Grammys thanks to her father etc. and it totally feels staged that she has so many awards for something so mid. It totally feels like critics, media are afraid to say a bad word about her because of her obsessive stans. Same thing with Taylor. I respect someone's taste, I don't care, stan whoever you want to stan but at least be HONEST with others and yourself that there are people that are better than her at some things/that for example her comeback single isn't doing well. 

+ I love annoying @Midnight and they seem to love when I'm toxic so

spacer.png

• Haha 5
  • Like 4

It's silly how people fawn over her. I recently saw an article on Entertainment Weekly where the journalist actually spoke like they're a Stan. I don't care about Beyoncé, but I have found it tiring how often people put out this message that everyone loves Beyoncé when that isn't true. Additionally, there was talk of her undeservedly receiving songwriting credits. I don't know how accurate all that was. 

• Like 5

IDK i just never liked Beyoncé, she has some good songs but majorly overrated. Also there's been alot of "rumors" about her "writing process" literally changing a word then demanding credits. Also her fans are terribly delusional and have bullied alot of people including her contemporaries. 

Captain America Reaction GIF

• Love 5
  • Like 1

We love to live in a world of possibilities and what ifs. Most of us are stuck in the 2000s.

BUT I already stated it, Beyonce does not perform regularly thus every performance of her is seen as iconic these days and rare. Also if all the other pop girls only had to perform or release every 3 years they would be on another level and could put all effort in said performance whereas others have to go on stage every night and go on tour or have a residency.

13 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Because no other female artist can be huge of successful like Beyoncé Or Gaga ......I have no idea why people get so pressed Britney has respect from other female artist and has her legend status. Its very childish. 

Another Gaga delusional fan…Beyoncé is a legend, not Gaga! Britney is way bigger then Gaga…Also in 20 years britney will be appreciated a lot more when her biopic and truth will come out! Grammy literally snubbed Britney a lot of times…Beyoncé is their go to for Grammy, Rihanna has passed Beyoncé ….

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block