BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

4 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

Not this being literally me

spacer.png

I literally created a thread about how to stop the leak & threatened multiple people in case they wanted to leak it 

spacer.png

No literally time forgetting u started this thread and still ready to find the leak to send to u

spacer.png

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

To this day, whenever I hear the intro for “Womanizer” before the first verse, I can’t help but say “music on demand”. If you remember, you remember. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

From lime wire and YouTube omfg I actually remember this

5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

To this day, whenever I hear the intro for “Womanizer” before the first verse, I can’t help but say “music on demand”. If you remember, you remember. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

nnnnnnn :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

Everyime I play 'Womanizer' I still say "Music... on demand.... superstar, where you from, how's it going?:saywat-towelney:

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Damon said:

Memories. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The Telephone demo with the iLeaks.com exclusive tag was also a moment:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

As was everyone thinking this was Britney:

God, the nostalgia is real today! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

***** OMG YOU TOOK ME BACK :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking::overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: i was replaying that womanizer snippet over and over ...even downloaded it , closed my eyes and was imaging a video :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:  we were so young :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

***** OMG YOU TOOK ME BACK :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking::overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: i was replaying that womanizer snippet over and over ...even downloaded it , closed my eyes and was imaging a video :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:  we were so young :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

It genuinely does feel like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? I'd love to go back. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Do you remember these? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You mean a gif you took out of the GagaDaily emoticon archives?spacer.png Well at least you admit you aren’t in your peak anymore when we all so desperately want you to make a comeback to save us from how stale this place has become spacer.png

OMF but not my comeback actually creating controversy with B Anon THATS. A cOmebacK

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Damon said:

It genuinely does feel like a lifetime ago, doesn't it? I'd love to go back. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Do you remember these? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Oh my god ...you've just re activated an entire lost memory of mine :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:    weird thing is i actually Believed the first 2 instrumentals and was listening nonstop. How gullible were we??  And i'd kill to relive those moments. Everything was so exciting , we were young , and whatever Britney released was actually talked about the next day everywhere :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:  

Do you remember this one?  

Also this one :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was so stupid i actually thought it was real :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

16 hours ago, One More Time said:

maybe the song is a team con distraction

the rumor was out the day before Lou and Robin are at court 

the song release is in august when her dad is being deposed

maybe Britney recorded the song for fun and Cade as her manager did get in contact with people and released the song just in time without Britney knowledge

Cade is team Con

this :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

3 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I think the court was a flop yesterday and it was meant to be. if you know what I mean :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

🥴 how are you gonna call britney not having to be deposed and jamie and tri star being ordered to hand over all documents rosengart has requested and be deposed a flop??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block