BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

I can hear the audio Jordan I'm on a galaxy phone udk if that helps you or not.

Also I haven't heard any snippet I guess it's down now I'm excited for her to create whatever her geart desires and I hope yall show up to support and buy her stuff if she decides to put it out

• Love 1

I've heard the snippet and it's honestly nothing to write home about. It's like 7 seconds, 5 of which are instrumental - hifi chill sounding as others have described and a super quick pickup where you can hear Brit's voice. It's probably the top of the second verse, she doesn't even fully get past "blue jean" and then it cuts off right away. I'm sure it doesn't do justice to the full song so lets just be patient for the whole thing to come out yall. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I've heard the snippet and it's honestly nothing to write home about. It's like 7 seconds, 5 of which are instrumental - hifi chill sounding as others have described and a super quick pickup where you can hear Brit's voice. It's probably the top of the second verse, she doesn't even fully get past "blue jean" and then it cuts off right away. I'm sure it doesn't do justice to the full song so lets just be patient for the whole thing to come out yall. 

Barbie Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Okay now my heart can rest a bit. Food Reality GIF by Top Chef Brasil

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

The way this reminds me of when Jordan was promoting that "Satisfaction" record as an exclusive song and it ended up just being an 80s-synth house remix of a Britney insta post and it backfired so terribly spacer.png

Remember when u said u didn’t wanna join exhale plus to him

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block