BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

• Leader
8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

I remember him hyping us like crazy for it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

(My bad it's not Myah..)

This was his last exclusive from those last years :

Haha. I have actually had a lot more since then - even recently, but I've had to be a lot more coy about them. In the past, I would be super clear about having an exclusive. I would literally write EXCLUSIVE in the title. Now, I just release it into the wild without clarifying where it came from or how just because I can see a bigger picture now. In terms of song and picture leaks? Yea, I got nothin lol 

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha. I have actually had a lot more since then - even recently, but I've had to be a lot more coy about them. In the past, I would be super clear about having an exclusive. I would literally write EXCLUSIVE in the title. Now, I just release it into the wild without clarifying where it came from or how just because I can see a bigger picture now. In terms of song and picture leaks? Yea, I got nothin lol 

You had the exclusive to be at the Britney Jean listening party and at one FFT rehearsal. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

At least you met Britney multiple times and got some unreleased songs. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

8 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

TOTALLY! Makes me remember when womanizer "leaked" and the first time we heard it on the radio... 

very nostalgic indeed

Memories. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The Telephone demo with the iLeaks.com exclusive tag was also a moment:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

As was everyone thinking this was Britney:

God, the nostalgia is real today! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block