BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

Just now, easy said:

🥴 how are you gonna call britney not having to be deposed and jamie and tri star being ordered to hand over all documents rosengart has requested a flop??

well it was positive for britney yes but also court of public opinion is key factor and people are talking more about the song than those criminals

5 minutes ago, One More Time said:

well it was positive for britney yes but also court of public opinion is key factor and people are talking more about the song than those criminals

well that's because she hasn't released music in years, and she is a musician at the end of the day. if you look at any tweet from news publications about the hearing yesterday, the public is very pro britney. they're sympathetic to her abuse and happy to see her abusers being held to justice. it's gonna take a long time. 

26 minutes ago, easy said:

if the song exists it was NOT recorded in 2015. that is a banon lie. 

Oh nice!  I had just seen that tweet that Britney posted back then tagging Elton so I assumed it was possible.  Maybe this is the song Britney was referring to in that video she posted months ago singing in her bathroom.  The caption said “I recorded a new song” or something like that.

7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Oh nice!  I had just seen that tweet that Britney posted back then tagging Elton so I assumed it was possible.  Maybe this is the song Britney was referring to in that video she posted months ago singing in her bathroom.  The caption said “I recorded a new song” or something like that.

yeah, a search of the eltonalways hashtag used in the tweet shows it was a promotional thing for elton and revealed a ton of celebs and people just tweeting their favorite elton songs. if anything, it proves britney got to record her favorite song with him and that's pretty cool. that very well could be when she was approached about it!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

yeah, a search of the eltonalways hashtag used in the tweet shows it was a promotional thing for elton and revealed a ton of celebs and people just tweeting their favorite elton songs. if anything, it proves britney got to record her favorite song with him and that's pretty cool. that very well could be when she was approached about it!

Ok this make me excited!  Ngl I hate Elton John’s music 😂 but I’m here for new Britney vocals.  I wasn’t excited for Tom’s Diner either and I love that one.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block