BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

nah

You must be new-ish here. Jordan used to get exclusives all the time back in the day, but that stopped as he was also the first one to call out the Conservatorship and he didn't care speaking the truth about her father. Few times after that they tried to "keep him on their side" offering him irrelevant exclusives, but he never sold his soul to the devil.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You must be new-ish here. Jordan used to get exclusives all the time back in the day, but that stopped as he was also the first one to call out the Conservatorship and he didn't care speaking the truth about her father. Few times after that they tried to "keep him on their side" offering him irrelevant exclusives, but he never sold his soul to the devil.

Damn, came in with the receipts! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Damn, you can't hear the audio messages? 😔 

Glad I haven't released this feature yet for all. Still gotta test it seems heh. 

The audio message was me saying I'm a flop lmao

Jordan never say you are a flop you are great and you have a very beautiful light 💫 never turn it off for anything or anyone ❤️ a hug from Spain 🇪🇦

• Love 3

Some of y’all are so extra acting like it’s 2005 😂. This could very well be the plan, act like it’s a month out and then release early due to demand. Leaks are not like they use to be. The artist can literally just throw it up on streaming the moment it leaks and all would be well. Let’s not pretend some major pr push was planned for the release date a month from now. If that was the case, it wouldn’t have been discussed/shared a month in advance to randoms. Britney isn’t going to give you any shoutouts or fandom extra credit by waiting until august whatever. Jeezzzz 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block