YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

At this point I think it will. Songs always go through a lot of people before release and it seems that already a loot of people have this song/demo, they can send it to their friends in private messages, these friends to other friends etc. etc. etc. 

If it does, I purposefully won’t listen until it’s released by them officially! I want to experience the first time listening to it when she wants us to. I’m so excited to hear those amazing legendary Britney vocals!

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Dude, it's just a song. 

I think it's cool that a channel that was very supportive of Britney during the Cship case, gets to hear a clip from the song. If anything gets the hype going and also is a confirmation that it is actually true.

I don't get why someone would get upset about this.

It's just a song, not an album or a full on comeback.

It seems that Britney did it for fun and because she wanted it. What better news than this?

We don't deserve her.

No, no and no.

It's gonna be her first release in 6 years and after the whole CSHIP situation, so It's definitely not "just a song".

Britney and Elton don't need any hype making, especially not from a random Youtuber I hear for the first time:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

And It kinda takes away the magic If so many people have already heard It. It's good we know about that, but now that's enough. And we really DON'T need informations about a song that's gonna be released in literally a month.

Just hope It doesn't leak:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I mean, Cold Heart is upbeat and chill? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I would call it more chill than upbeat, but I don't know what people consider upbeat these days lol 

I mean, when Criminal came out, I remember the media saying it was Britney's comeback to ballads :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: and I think Criminal is more upbeat than Cold Heart, so I don't know the new standards a decade later 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block