Britney shares text messages she sent during her forced stay in the mental health facility in 2019

5 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I also believe they were trying to kill her off. They would eventually make her lose her sanity and then blame it on an overdose or something. Especially since the crooks knew that she does not want to work anymore, so they probably thought at that point she was worth more dead, than alive. Same thing with MJ and Whitney Houston. They were both killed off by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise. 

Thank God Britney survived this.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

"I want to live for me and have an adventurous life". god this breaks my heart. Britney is so strong

This has actually destroyed me I'm a mess right now... I can't wait for this ******* book and for those evil *****ers to get their day 

How scared she must have been with all that medication and her pleading for someone to oversee the doses and NO ONE was listening.

FxCK THEM ALL. I WANT THEM IN COURT NOW :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I also believe they were trying to kill her off. They would eventually make her lose her sanity and then blame it on an overdose or something. Especially since the crooks knew that she does not want to work anymore, so they probably thought at that point she was worth more dead, than alive. Same thing with MJ and Whitney Houston. They were both killed off by their own people and no one can tell me otherwise. 

Michael Jackson was killed by some of the same people on Britney’s team- Michael Kane (Britney’s business manager) and Jeryl cohen (probate lawyer team con).

fun fact: the probate courts handles your funds after you die

Conservatorships are in based in the probate court.

conclusion: it was probably always planned for Britney to die in the conservatorship at some point 

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney was taking seroquel (quetiapine). Idk what dose she was on but that **** is used for schizophrenia and also as a mood stabilizer.

and yes once again getting the confirmation that Britney doesn’t want to work. Live your life Britney.

I was using seroquel for les than a Month and I have to tell you, is horrible! Makes you feel dizzy and tired the whole day!! Poor Brit 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Right because Sam was gonna go the media and tell everyone he had a plan of escape for Britney?? When the media was still controlled by team Con? To potentially ruin the plan they had? Some of you need to get a grasp of reality. We are not that important. We don’t need to be made aware of everything. Britney stayed with him. He picked her up. She married him.

I mean he went to the same controlled media to say Jamie was a ****. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Hesam is the name Islamophobes use for Sam Ashghari. It’s very hateful. Sam A is American, he goes by the name Sam. Some Islamophobes on Twitter found out Sam A’s birth name is Hesam. Sam antis refer to the birth name Hesam in context of “His name is Hesam, therefore he must be a bad guy.”

Your take is actually racist since you’re pretty much saying only islamophobes would call someone by their real name… you are assuming it out of racism while it’s not… it’s just as simple as calling someone for their real name, the one shown on birth certificate, drivers license and passport :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The only reason I can think of when she posts and deletes is that she writing this book and she remembers all the horrible things that were done to her. 
Her ghost writer  is prolly like save it for the book babe. Don’t let it all out just yet. (And/or there’s still legal stuff going on behind the scenes) 

also the Sam hate? Y’all are still doing that. I will say it again. He’s the only consistent person in her life since 2016. He obviously had a hand with getting her free. Like they say keep your friends close keep your enemies closer, he played the game for a bit to help her behind the scenes. In my mind he was the only one helping her when she was in the facility. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.