Tri-star Objects to certain statements in filings that say they should be DEPOSED.

35 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Does anyone remember that photo of Loucifer and Colon holding hands while walking together? It was somewhere in the original Meaner03 thread and then i haven’t been able to find it ever since. It’s like it’s been deleted from the internet. She was wearing a black dress.

yes omg I remember it!! I recall everyone making a joke that they were dating. I looked for it on the internet the other day, but I couldn't find it either

56 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I have to say I am so proud of the stans who made the majority of Lou Taylor's Wikipedia page about her complicity in the Conservatorship, including attaching photographic evidence of her and Jamie visiting the UCLA Hospital :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_M._Taylor

I got blocked from updating Wikipedia back in spring 2021 for factually updating the B CON page! Interesting that’s Lou’s page has been updated since!

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Does anyone remember that photo of Loucifer and Colon holding hands while walking together? It was somewhere in the original Meaner03 thread and then i haven’t been able to find it ever since. It’s like it’s been deleted from the internet. She was wearing a black dress.

this one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1calY_5Vn_kNsLZA2RsQWXN-B_DqAr0u9/view?usp=sharing

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block