Tri-star Objects to certain statements in filings that say they should be DEPOSED.

I’m worried about Tri Star’s lawyers… there’s a LOT more money behind Tri Star than there was / is Jamie. Better money buys better lawyers. All the β€œhearsay” β€œlacks foundation” is giving me Depp v Heard court vibes. There was a lot of that and a LOT of that was sustained (in favour of Depp). And I’m not saying the calls for lack of foundation or hearsay weren’t unfounded in that case I just remember a lot of it was sustained. I really hope Rosengart has this. Really hoping we win this you guys. For Britney’s sake. I feel like it will be an uphill battle for us against Tri Star. Jamie will be a walk in the park. But Tri Star I feel like we will have a harder battle. I worry. I’m worried.Β 

Tri Star always saying β€œhearsay! Not authentic!” 
Β 

why don’t just Rosengart show to the freaking judge all the documents with sources and let the judge listen all the surveillance audios? Like ENOUGH of β€œhe said. She said” if the evidence exists and it’s legit just give it to the judge so she can stop this bi tching from TriStar.

Like literally we need another bombshell like Britney’s testimony… Rosengart should leave no room for TrisStat to claim β€œhearsay”.. NYT should leak some of the surveillance footage TBH. We need SCANDAL to sink TriStar.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, easy said:

this is desperation and an attempt to humiliate britney. there is ONE reason tri star/team con wants the evidence of surveillance, and that's to make it public. Β 

Wouldn’t they (Lou/Robin/Jamie) already have this info? So they could make it public now by leaking it. Or are you saying you think only Blackbox has this evidence?

Here we go. That new Scientology lawyer is going to get messy.Β 
Β 

You know they are guilty when they want to omit evidence based on β€œhear say” 
Β 

Still, it’s Very likely, LT and Robin will be ordered to be deposed. They are walking a fine line.Β Because RosengartΒ is heading towards opening up ALL the accounts.Β :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:
Β 

8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Tri Star always saying β€œhearsay! Not authentic!” 
Β 

why don’t just Rosengart show to the freaking judge all the documents with sources and let the judge listen all the surveillance audios? Like ENOUGH of β€œhe said. She said” if the evidence exists and it’s legit just give it to the judge so she can stop this bi tching from TriStar.

Like literally we need another bombshell like Britney’s testimony… Rosengart should leave no room for TrisStat to claim β€œhearsay”.. NYT should leak some of the surveillance footage TBH. We need SCANDAL to sink TriStar.

You want NYT to leak someone's private communications that were recorded without consent?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Wouldn’t they (Lou/Robin/Jamie) already have this info? So they could make it public now by leaking it. Or are you saying you think only Blackbox has this evidence?

i think a select few people have this evidence (rosengart, tri star, jamie) i don't think black box does anymore- didn't they ask alex to delete it? i don't think nyt does either anymore, they gave it to rosengart. so, if it was leaked we'd know where the leak came from, but if it was released through depo it's public redacted likely. just like jamie's lawyer wanted britney's medical information public. they want to humiliate and embarrass her, and drain her bank account with a lawsuit until she stops fights them.Β 

• Like 1

I looked up rules around depositions, California. Looks to me like there isn't any reason for their motion to be granted over nitpicking statements like this. Grasping at straws.

The whole point is to acquire evidence through asking questions, not provide evidence in the request to depose.

Β 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block