What if "Where Are You Now" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Point Agree GIF by Ford

And sadly, the industry didn't take her seriously from the beginning.
It's such a shame! She wouldn't be where she is without hard work and enormous talent. Do you agree with me?

Yes I agree.

They didnt take her seriously cause she had that sxy lolita virgin image.

Even when she tried to sing more serious songs, people still didnt take her seriously.

Its a shame cause Britney is truly talented at not only singing but songwriting as well

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yes I agree.

They didnt take her seriously cause she had that sxy lolita virgin image.

Even when she tried to sing more serious songs, people still didnt take her seriously.

Its a shame cause Britney is truly talented at not only singing but songwriting as well

Exactly! And composer as well.
Sadly, the public remembers the first time they saw or heard about her. This first impression is enacted so well in their memory, and they refuse to release it, just like what happened in 2007.
The whole process of her transition from a young teenager to a young adolescent was extermaly weird to so many people, and the fact that she embraced her womanhood and ***uality at a very young age didn't slip down the public's throat until this day.
We are on 2022, and it's time to let it go. 

let it go GIF

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Exactly! And composer as well.
Sadly, the public remembers the first time they saw or heard about her. This first impression is enacted so well in their memory, and they refuse to release it, just like what happened in 2007.
The whole process of her transition from a young teenager to a young adolescent was extermaly weird to so many people, and the fact that she embraced her womanhood and ***uality at a very young age didn't slip down the public's throat until this day.
We are on 2022, and it's time to let it go. 

Yeah it sucks that either people remember her teenybopper image or her shaved head.

Nothing else!

Proves how shallow and fked up society is

• Love 1

This might be my favorite cover yet and definitely the most official-looking. I wonder if it would be possible to make her top match the pink color of the text? That could be a cute alternate cover. And Oops! totally should have had a fifth single, in fact two more songs were released as promotional CDs. I wonder why plans for a fifth single were never realized? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

This might be my favorite cover yet and definitely the most official-looking. I wonder if it would be possible to make her top match the pink color of the text? That could be a cute alternate cover. And Oops! totally should have had a fifth single, in fact two more songs were released as promotional CDs. I wonder why plans for a fifth single were never realized? 

Are you for real? Thank you! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
I had an idea at first to leave only the flower with pink color as the symbol of her lost love, but eventually, I decided to leave it black and white.

"In fact, two more songs were released as promotional CDs"

shocked britney spears GIF

I heard (again a rumor) that she filmed a music video for "When Your Eyes Say It" as the fifth single. What's the second song?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Are you for real? Thank you! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:
I had an idea at first to leave only the flower with pink color as the symbol of her lost love, but eventually, I decided to leave it black and white.

shocked britney spears GIF

I heard (again a rumor) that she filmed a music video for "When Your Eyes Say It" as the fifth single. What's the second song?

100% :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

and YES You Got It All was released in France as a promo single. Possibly her first and only promo from a bonus track. When Your Eyes Say It was totally filmed as confirmed by the director who claims to have it on an old VHS tape.

WYESI was also released as a promo CD in the UK. There were clearly more than a couple unrealized plans for Oops era.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

100% :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

and YES You Got It All was released in France as a promo single. Possibly her first and only promo from a bonus track. When Your Eyes Say It was totally filmed as confirmed by the director who claims to have it on an old VHS tape.

WYESI was also released as a promo CD in the UK. There were clearly more than a couple unrealized plans for Oops era.

Ugh! Sucks to know that. I thought it was officially confirmed, and I wasn't sure enough.
Also, if we are speaking about "When Your Eyes Say It", I have a surprise that I will post in the next few weeks :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Love 1
On 7/23/2022 at 1:05 AM, princessmimi said:

Seriously why are you stalking me on here?

Literally since I defended Glitter Rain,

you've been following me on here.

So what if I like Where Are You Now, it actually shows her TALENT!

And if DLMBTLTK was so good, then why did it FLOP?

Dlmbtltk was not a flop in Europe. It was number 2 at the European top 20 :)

• Love 1

Since sitting on the school bus in 2000 I've envisioned a video for "Where Are You Now" taking place on a bayou or river..think the Little Mermaid "Kiss The Girl" scene...fog, saturated lighting, Britney on either a beautiful small boat, or even a fan boat, traveling through the moss covered trees, fireflies, all taking place as dusk turns to night, seemingly looking for her lost lover around every bend, and traveling through different beautiful scenes. 

Also before Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know was released, I would imagine a video of her on a flying carpet, like the one from the Crazy 2K tour, flying around the world, passing various landmarks and interacting with different romantic leads, such as say the great Pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, etc.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Since sitting on the school bus in 2000 I've envisioned a video for "Where Are You Now" taking place on a bayou or river..think the Little Mermaid "Kiss The Girl" scene...fog, saturated lighting, Britney on either a beautiful small boat, or even a fan boat, traveling through the moss covered trees, fireflies, all taking place as dusk turns to night, seemingly looking for her lost lover around every bend, and traveling through different beautiful scenes. 

Also before Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know was released, I would imagine a video of her on a flying carpet, like the one from the Crazy 2K tour, flying around the world, passing various landmarks and interacting with different romantic leads, such as say the great Pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, etc.

A school bus? Haha, the nostalgic :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:
Nice, that's a very creative idea! I wish we could see more outdoor music video productions of her that include the beauty of nature, similar to INAGNYAW, Sometimes, DLMBTLTK, Radar, IWG, Criminal, and WB.

On 7/23/2022 at 4:01 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

DLMBTLTK was the better choice! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: Love WAYK but it’s objectively one of the weaker songs off of the album. The lyrics are somewhat cliche and it sounds like BSB reject. 

YOUR LACK OF TASTE IS SHOWING :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

OT: WYN should've definitely been a single. It shows her vocal chops and the iconiquee belt which would wash away critics and shut down rumours of her supposed inability to sing :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

YOUR LACK OF TASTE IS SHOWING :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

OT: WYN should've definitely been a single. It shows her vocal chops and the iconiquee belt which would wash away critics and shut down rumours of her supposed inability to sing :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Not with those cheesy lyrics and outdated 90s arrangement, sweets. :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi: Despite it still being good, it’s objectively one of the snoozier songs on the album and would have done worse on radio than DLMBTLTK in 2001. Not to mention, her background vocalists were not doing her justice during the finale. Britney should have harmonized herself. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block