What if "Where Are You Now" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

Just now, princessmimi said:

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!

It should've been a single rather than DLMBTLTK imo.

Since the song is about wondering where her former love is now,

I can picture the video to be like From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

DLMBTLTK was the better choice! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: Love WAYK but it’s objectively one of the weaker songs off of the album. The lyrics are somewhat cliche and it sounds like BSB reject. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

DLMBTLTK was the better choice! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: Love WAYK but it’s objectively one of the weaker songs off of the album. The lyrics are somewhat cliche and it sounds like BSB reject. 

Seriously why are you stalking me on here?

Literally since I defended Glitter Rain,

you've been following me on here.

So what if I like Where Are You Now, it actually shows her TALENT!

And if DLMBTLTK was so good, then why did it FLOP?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I love the part where she’s like “where are you NOWWWWWWWWWW” :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

i- I’m just replying to a comment, ma’am. I didn’t know that was seen as stalking? 😭😭 Gosh, there’s so much tension and hostility on Exhale these days! GLITTERRAT, look what you have done to this community! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
And DLMBTLTK flopped because society was tasteless and they didn’t appreciate country-popNey. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

i- I’m just replying to a comment, ma’am. I didn’t know that was seen as stalking? 😭😭 Gosh, there’s so much tension and hostility on Exhale these days! GLITTERRAT, look what you have done to this community! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:
And DLMBTLTK flopped because society was tasteless and they didn’t appreciate country-popNey. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Look I DONT hate you, Godna but I just feel like sometimes you can come off as like you dont like others on here.

Im really trying to be nice and its hard when you feel like you cant say your opinion on here.

I just noticed that you were liking and commenting more on my comments.

Thats why I said that.

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Look I DONT hate you, Godna but I just feel like sometimes you can come off as like you dont like others on here.

Im really trying to be nice and its hard when you feel like you cant say your opinion on here.

I just noticed that you were liking and commenting more on my comments.

Thats why I said that.

If I may I speak — often times, I see you pitting two things against eachother as if they can’t co-exist. For example, you said that WAYK should have been a single over DLMBTLTK. Another recent example was your recent Britney/Xtina thread. Like why not have both? I don’t see why it always has to be a competition — especially in this case where DLMBTLTK is a great song. Like where did DLMBTLTK even come into the picture when this thread was solely about WAYK and a gorgeous fan-made design? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

If I may I speak — often times, I see you pitting two things against eachother as if they can’t co-exist. For example, you said that WAYK should have been a single over DLMBTLTK. Another recent example was your recent Britney/Xtina thread. Like why not have both? I don’t see why it always has to be a competition — especially in this case where DLMBTLTK is a great song. Like where did DLMBTLTK even come into the picture when this thread was solely about WAYK and a gorgeous fan-made design? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: 

You make a good point,

you're right.

The only reason why I mentioned DLMBTLTK was cause it was the ballad single of the Oops era.

I really do think it would've been a success cause it showed vocal talent that most of the general public dont even know about.

I feel like it would've made people take her seriously.

Thats why i said that/

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You make a good point,

you're right.

The only reason why I mentioned DLMBTLTK was cause it was the ballad single of the Oops era.

I really do think it would've been a success cause it showed vocal talent that most of the general public dont even know about.

I feel like it would've made people take her seriously.

Thats why i said that/

Love u queen

• Love 1

That looks impeccable! I like the black and white picture, and the black for the background, because I do find the song a lil somber... The pink and the photo itself of Britney with the flower give it that delicate touch that the song has as well. Also, great song... It should have definitely been a single! At least as a treat to fans.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!

It should've been a single rather than DLMBTLTK imo.

Since the song is about wondering where her former love is now,

I can picture the video to be like From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Thank you so much! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:
Yeah, it should have been. I like your vision of the music video.
For the music video - I will put Britney in four locations, desert, snow, rain, and wind. She jumps into places in each verse, bridge. All these elements should reflect her feelings during the song, similar to "Out Of The Woods" by Taylor Swift, but not exactly.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Well, I think the opposite. The lyrics aren't cheesy, and I can't imagine BSB singing it. I have nothing but love for DLMBTLTK, and it's not a comparison at all. This song shows more of her vocal range and abilities, in my opinion.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block