"The Femme Fatale Tour" Music Director Simon Ellis: "I did Gimme More stoned. All the voices that you hear, all the more. That's me completely stoned" (From The Original Doll Podcast)

3 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

"The Femme Fatale Tour" Music Director Simon Ellis was a guest on The Original Doll podcast with James Rodriguez. He shares one of the funniest stories about how he created the "Gimme More" egyptian remix. Moreover, he talks about "If U Seek Amy" and "Lace & Leather" tour versions.
Have you heard it? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Listen to the interview here:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gimme-more-if-u-seek-amy-lace-leather-britney-spears/id1528417596?i=1000569918369

Took from his Facebook Simon Ellis Music:

"#tbt to 9 years ago this week on the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour. What a gig that was!! Did any of you come see us? #FromBradfordToBritney #MusicalDirector"

123017443_10158903103618912_566995855293

Sorry but I couldn’t hear her singing during the Brazil leg because boy, fans were screaming so loud 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

You're right!
No, he didn't release them. The only ones were "MATM" and "Slave" as far as I remember. Have you went to one of these tours?

He released:

Circus tour:

Slave, MATM and the opera intro to Circus. He did release an unreleased Circus remix which was used for the reprise.

Femme Fatale tour:

Gimme More and Toxic. He also shared the pre-intro countdown which was played before the intro interlude.

He also shared the VMA mix, Big Fat Bass promo tour version and an unreleased Work B.tch remix.

He did promise to release ALL of them but he apparently was told to not release them by Britney's team.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

He released:

Circus tour:

Slave, MATM and the opera intro to Circus. He did release an unreleased Circus remix which was used for the reprise.

Femme Fatale tour:

Gimme More and Toxic. He also shared the pre-intro countdown which was played before the intro interlude.

He also shared the VMA mix, Big Fat Bass promo tour version and an unreleased Work B.tch remix.

He did promise to release ALL of them but he apparently was told to not release them by Britney's team.

Do you have links to the other tracks?

11 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Well that's disappointing to hear... I don't like when people glamorize *****, and that's pretty unprofessional of him too. I honestly thought those "distorted voices" were a stylistic choice to go with the Egyptian vibes... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Nope, it was him all along :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

used to be on his soundcloud but he had to remove them xs try yputube maybe?

Found some of his remixes from his channel - Credit: Simon Ellis

For "The Femme Fatale Tour":

From "The Circus Tour":

From the VMA 2011:

From "Britney: Piece Of Me" (Vegas Residency):

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block