"The Femme Fatale Tour" Music Director Simon Ellis: "I did Gimme More stoned. All the voices that you hear, all the more. That's me completely stoned" (From The Original Doll Podcast)

"The Femme Fatale Tour" Music Director Simon Ellis was a guest on The Original Doll podcast with James Rodriguez. He shares one of the funniest stories about how he created the "Gimme More" egyptian remix. Moreover, he talks about "If U Seek Amy" and "Lace & Leather" tour versions.
Have you heard it? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Listen to the interview here:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gimme-more-if-u-seek-amy-lace-leather-britney-spears/id1528417596?i=1000569918369

Took from his Facebook Simon Ellis Music:

"#tbt to 9 years ago this week on the Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour. What a gig that was!! Did any of you come see us? #FromBradfordToBritney #MusicalDirector"

123017443_10158903103618912_566995855293

• Love 2

Simon is amazing. Please Britney bring back Him and Mark for the next tour.

The Toxic remix from the circus tour is amazing. Really bass powerful AND still similar to the original song, for me the best remix until today and SUPERBOWL material, just like the baby one more time one. This video has the most clear audio ever i think, he never released those two: :(

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Simon is amazing. Please Britney bring back Him and Mark for the next tour.

The Toxic remix from the circus tour is amazing. Really bass powerful AND still similar to the original song, for me the best remix until today and SUPERBOWL material, just like the baby one more time one. This video has the most clear audio ever i think, he never released those two: :(

You're right!
No, he didn't release them. The only ones were "MATM" and "Slave" as far as I remember. Have you went to one of these tours?

16 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

No wonder the remixes were complete and utter horsesht tbqfh :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

that toxic remix and performance must be the worst thing ever created. Everyone wearing kimonos just because the Asian dancer was the one who choreographed the number :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

They were wearing Kimonos because in the storyline of the show Britney had fled to Japan... 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

No wonder the remixes were complete and utter horsesht tbqfh :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

that toxic remix and performance must be the worst thing ever created. Everyone wearing kimonos just because the Asian dancer was the one who choreographed the number :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

So you don't have any favorite remixes from this tour?

3 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

You're right!
No, he didn't release them. The only ones were "MATM" and "Slave" as far as I remember. Have you went to one of these tours?

:)

I went to the femme fatale tour. While i enjoyed it, those remix weren't the best work from Simon and Mark.  The Toxic kimono remix was nice for being something different, but not for a tour.  Gimme More in my opinion was cute too, the rest sounded like the cd versions.  The circus tour was the best work until now.

Simon  worked with the spice girls in the "the return of the spice girls" tour in 2007/8 and was NOT called in for the Spiceworld in 2019. 

You can see the power on his remixes. Compare the intro and the powerful for the "who do u think you are" numbers.:

SIMON: 

NOT SIMON:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyGuy said:

You're right!

We got Circus and piece of me too, but not from him - he did give us the opera intro for circus tho

-

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block