In What Britney Era Are You Based on Your Age?

7 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Can you give us an age chart? I don’t know how to calculate this based on the album. 

You should have paid attention in math class, babe :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And Britney Spears Eras class :emma:

It's really simple, especially when it comes to 2000's. For example we have 2007 so we take one year away from the fourth number and + 20. We get 26 :emma: It can get confusing tho because Britney is from December so you can take 2 years from the last number if you want :emma: And when it comes to her 30s, it's the same thing. We have 2016 so we get 5 (because 6 - 1) and + 30 :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: That's on you if you don't know the years of Britney's eras :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: It's like multiplication table, you have to learn it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Maybe I will upload it later :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

You should have paid attention in math class, babe :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: And Britney Spears Eras class :emma:

It's really simple, especially when it comes to 2000's. For example we have 2007 so we take one year away from the fourth number and + 20. We get 26 :emma: It can get confusing tho because Britney is from December so you can take 2 years from the last number if you want :emma: And when it comes to her 30s, it's the same thing. We have 2016 so we get 5 (because 6 - 1) and + 30 :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: That's on you if you don't know the years of Britney's eras :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: It's like multiplication table, you have to learn it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Maybe I will upload it later :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oh my godddd I hate this

Fukkk math and GRRR for having to figure out a math equation on a pop culture website 😭😭

i'm in between eras - between Circus and Femme Fatale. so i'd say the 3 era? the Singles Collection era?

it's funny bc when she was 29, after having her 2 kids and everything, i used to think she was so mature and grown up and now that i'm 29 i feel like a teen :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

also this thread made me feel very old. some of y'all are children :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block