Judge Brenda Penny has DENIED Jamie Spears' motion to compel production of documents from Britney

4 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Something still tells me someone or something put the fright in Ms. Penny. She would have been happy to do this just 18 months ago. 

I also think it’s to do with the fact both sides were presenting the same argument against Britney until she got her own representation

• Like 4
6 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Something still tells me someone or something put the fright in Ms. Penny. She would have been happy to do this just 18 months ago. 

And that someone is called Matthew Rosengart. She knows that MR ain't playin' no games with Britney's case (unlike some other greedy a-holes) and she's not willing to risk her carrer to save Colon

• Like 6
3 hours ago, b42ad said:

I also think it’s to do with the fact both sides were presenting the same argument against Britney until she got her own representation

I totally agree. As powerful as a judge is, who was Judge Penny going to complain to and on what grounds? She was presented with one side of the information - Britney is incapacitated, can't make medical decisions for herself, needs constant supervision, etc. From what I can see, Judge Penny actually examined some of the older filings in 2021 and noted that there was NO capacity declaration ever filed in Britney's permanent conservatorship.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, b42ad said:

Absolutely, Ingham was not helping, but when Britney was speaking to the court it never seemed like Penny was listening.

3 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

And that someone is called Matthew Rosengart. She knows that MR ain't playin' no games with Britney's case (unlike some other greedy a-holes) and she's not willing to risk her carrer to save Colon

Her new lawyer making moves so quickly should have just made the whole thing that much more suspicious, but I think we’re just glad it’s over.

2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I totally agree. As powerful as a judge is, who was Judge Penny going to complain to and on what grounds? She was presented with one side of the information - Britney is incapacitated, can't make medical decisions for herself, needs constant supervision, etc. From what I can see, Judge Penny actually examined some of the older filings in 2021 and noted that there was NO capacity declaration ever filed in Britney's permanent conservatorship.

Actually I am going to have to reframe my argument because I just remembered that it was actually James himself who petitioned to terminate. But that doesn’t change the fact that Penny treated Britney as if she did need a capacity declaration, like she was incapacitated to take care of herself, and dismissed all of her concerns as quickly as she dismissed the conservatorship. I think it shows a kind of indifference to Britney’s situation like Penny was just going to do whatever James or Rosengart says, listening to her controllers and her legal counsel before her own words. I mean, if Penny found there was no capacity declaration why wouldn’t there be some sort of review of the con since a capacity declaration is part of being in a conservatorship? I watched Britney talk to Penny many times, it never seemed like she was listening. It was very painful to watch.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyGXKB said:

I watched Britney talk to Penny many times, it never seemed like she was listening. It was very painful to watch.

How many times do you think Britney actually spoke before her?  I was under the impression that it happened very rarely.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

How many times do you think Britney actually spoke before her?  I was under the impression that it happened very rarely.

But she mentioned once a year back and she said she already stated half of what she said this time. So penny is not that innocent as she has not done her job back then.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

It happened at least a few times. As recently as the June 2021 hearing Penny had her head in her hand slouching during Britney’s testimony. Then she simply said “okay” after Britney was finished detailing serious allegations in the conservatorship. Penny’s demeanor towards Britney was consistently less than respectful in these court hearings. Not surprising she agreed to terminate the conservatorship without even looking at Britney. I don’t believe they’ve seen each other since it ended? I will be watching their faces the next time they meet, which at this point seems all but inevitable.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

It happened at least a few times. As recently as the June 2021 hearing Penny had her head in her hand slouching during Britney’s testimony. Then she simply said “okay” after Britney was finished detailing serious allegations in the conservatorship. Penny’s demeanor towards Britney was consistently less than respectful in these court hearings. Not surprising she agreed to terminate the conservatorship without even looking at Britney. I don’t believe they’ve seen each other since it ended? I will be watching their faces the next time they meet, which at this point seems all but inevitable.

Oh wow, how did you see this? Were you in the courthouse?

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Oh wow, how did you see this? Were you in the courthouse?

I definitely remember somewhere that Britney was talking to a very disinterested-looking Penny and I might be mismatching that with the audio, but it’s hard to imagine she could have made any other expression in the courthouse while dismissing Britney. She never sounded concerned and terminating the conservatorship without seeing Britney raises even more questions about the necessity of the whole arrangement in the first place. I just definitely have a few questions about Ms. Penny! 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

The spotlight shining on her along with the social media backlash her son and her endured was surely enough to convince or “push” her to do the right thing. Now she’s being Noble. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block