What sector do you work in?

Slayer

What do you do for work/what sector do you work in?

I'm intrigued to see what everyone here does.

I work in the Legal sector and i'm currently working within the Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury department of my firm. I've also previously worked within Real Estate and Dispute Resolution.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I work in the legal sector. Dabbled in a few areas including litigation and dispute resolution, debt recovery(I do not recommend), conveyancing, and now currently working in fraud. I'm hoping to get involved in more complex criminal law besides fraud.

We've literally worked in the exact same areas apart from fraud :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:  I have been asked to join the Fraud team but idk, i'm getting to grips with this new department at the moment.

Debt Recovery was full of people screaming at you and crying :queenie_falling_dying_dead: then ordering Bailiffs and securing Final Charging Orders and people becoming even more angry :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I found Real Estate/Conveyancing so boring.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block