Madonna is accused of being a trans woman over her muscular and masculine imagery

I guess they never got the memo that at one point in her life, she would work out 2 to 3 times a day for 3 to 4 hours a day to keep up with the kids of the youth.

And she's not a trans woman, Madonna had two cesarian births, Hell both her and Rocco almost died cos he wasn't getting a good supply of oxygen and he had to be induced labor and was in an incubator cos he was born two months early, as a result of Madonna about to die while still carrying him,it was that way or both are going to die..

• Love 3

Reading the comments...

I've seen these type of videos before but its always shocking to read the comments agreeing with this mess.

Either way, there is no reason anyone should care so much about exposing trangendered people..

LOL @ This comment : "You sure Justin B is a male. I always thought it was FTM. Can someone please confirm." ... who can confirm any of this? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

lol... they said "Britney Spears has an all male family" . :orangu_orangutan_ape:

9 hours ago, cubasterd said:

Reading the comments...

I've seen these type of videos before but its always shocking to read the comments agreeing with this mess.

Either way, there is no reason anyone should care so much about exposing trangendered people..

LOL @ This comment : "You sure Justin B is a male. I always thought it was FTM. Can someone please confirm." ... who can confirm any of this? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

lol... they said "Britney Spears has an all male family" . :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Biebs was also for a while a future bottom in training when he first burst on. 

That was gays in their 40s and 50s