Britney: look what came up … heads or tails ??? Play on my friends

Flying ✈️ home I found this magazine … I’m not sure who this guy is but I liked the key 🔑 tattoo on his right arm … obviously a sad story but I read that he flipped a quarter 🪙 and it came up heads !!! So when I danced I saw my son left a quarter on the piano 🎹… I picked it up and look what came up … heads or tails 😜😜😜 ??? Play on my friends !!! Psss this was shot on Christmas Day !!!!  Pssss the British guy reminds me to believe in magic 🪄 👙👙👙 Pssssss swipe for the 🔑 !!!!!

brit-dance-mag.jpg.85fbdcb7ae8c43ffa8797902cc373a15.jpg

• Love 7

Flying ✈️ home I found this magazine … I’m not sure who this guy is but I liked the key 🔑 tattoo on his right arm … obviously a sad story but I read that he flipped a quarter 🪙 and it came up heads !!! So when I danced I saw my son left a quarter on the piano 🎹… I picked it up and look what came up … heads or tails 😜😜😜 ??? Play on my friends !!! Psss this was shot on Christmas Day !!!!  Pssss the British guy reminds me to believe in magic 🪄 👙👙👙 Pssssss swipe for the 🔑 !!!!!

3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Tom Hardy used to be so hot and the fact that he openly revealed he’s hooked up with men made me even hörnier for him! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: The things I wanted to do to that man! 
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

(Wish I could post the full pic of the last one! Face down, áss up!)

Don't forget the pics from when he was filming butt naked on the boat!

way motorboat GIF

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Tom Hardy used to be so hot and the fact that he openly revealed he’s hooked up with men made me even hörnier for him! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: The things I wanted to do to that man! 
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

(Wish I could post the full pic of the last one! Face down, áss up!)

Send me the last one complete sis. Please. No joke. Thanks :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block