New Leaks from Kim Petras’s Scrapped Album — Problématique

TommyX

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, TommyX said:

After one year of waiting for a release through her label she probably thought “F ck it I’m gonna leak my sh t” 😂

This actually crossed my mind. Im 90% sure she leaked it herself to force her label to release it :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, TommyX said:

After one year of waiting for a release through her label she probably thought “F ck it I’m gonna leak my sh t” 😂

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron is the one leaking them. He's the one that has been showing snippets and literally playing full versions of songs on his IG live. 

Some people are saying him and Kim are no longer on good terms either. 

• Like 1

So What Oops GIF by DASDING

The songs Hit It From The Back, All She Wants feat. Paris Hilton, Born Again, and Left My Body just recently leaked from Kimmy P’s upcoming album!!!

These songs join already leaked songs: Your Turn to Cry, Je t'Adore, Kim Kim Kim…

Thoughts??

Google Dbree to search and listen 🙈

8 minutes ago, Forestblaze said:

eeeew you’re fatphobic trash

Ummmm asking if she knows her gut shes been allowing to get bigger isnt phobic. I dont have a phobia of fat, im not afraid of fat ppl. Think u need to to back to grade school and figure out what having a phobia of something means. Bye trailer park resident

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So i love kim...but these tracks arent it. Side note. Just saw some of her performance at XTinas Pride gig...who told her that wearing those neon green pants with her fat gut bulging out was cute? All that surgery and ya cant get the gut put into ur ***?

Do you know how pretentious you sound? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So i love kim...but these tracks arent it. Side note. Just saw some of her performance at XTinas Pride gig...who told her that wearing those neon green pants with her fat gut bulging out was cute? All that surgery and ya cant get the gut put into ur ***?

These tracks will probably never get an official release anyway. Seems like the album is scrapped. 

Now she’s in the studio with a new producer 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block