New Leaks from Kim Petras’s Scrapped Album — Problématique

TommyX

8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I wonder how much money gets wasted every time they scrap an album.

In this day and age I'm sure it would be far better to release it to streaming than just waste it?

I agree, since they're not making CDs and physical singles, the fans streaming only should be enough to cover the cost ? I don't know anything about how it works with money but it feels like they could at least get some back by releasing it. 

I can also understand they want her first album release with them to be a full big thing and not just an album released like that without any promo... or they really want to make money out of her and they thought that the album could not provide that. So better waste some than release something they won't invest a cent in it anymore ? 

I really do hope for her and for us that the next album will be released. It must be so tiring to work so hard and get it shelved in the end... Especially since she must have been very excited about releasing her music. It's like the second album in a row that is cancelled... 

Anyway I would like to say thank you very much to Kim Petras for creating such awesome music that put colors and rythme in our life ! 

I am a huuuuuuge fan of the "problématique" track, it's so good ! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block