"Britney has no desire right now to have a career"

honestly speaking, as a fan i couldn’t be happier for her, i dont even care if she retires as long as i know she is happy

she gave us 8 amazing studio albums (and broccoli jean) multiple incredible tours (and piece of me)and iconic music videos, there is nothing left for her to prove and she doesnt owe us anything.

of course i would be ecstatic for another album but right now seeing her smile and live her life after 14 years is better than any song:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She needs a break for 5 years. She can still make money, do a book or movie. She wants a couple more children we need to respect that. I'm sure at least she wants 2-3.. That's a 5 year job right there.. If she can with her age and make it happen, let her fulfill her life.. She can always do an album every once in a blue moon even if it's one or two. She had a huge career for damn near two decades she deserve to live a little now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block