Lynne Spears: "I just want to see Britney happy"

3 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

gonna be honest, out of her WHOLE family, lynne is the one im most confused about. like she went to court to help britney put an end to the conservatorship, then she wants britney to pay for her lawyer. shes testified against jamie and how controlling he is, then she posts dumb **** on social media. theres obviously animosity there and britney has called her out numerous times, its just weird to me. definitely think some shady stuff went down but i just find it odd and she flip flops a lot.

She doesn’t flip flop. She was the mastermind behind the conservatorship. Britney used her to get her freedom. Now that she’s free she don’t give a fxxxxx about her mom or dad. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lisa88007 said:

She doesn’t flip flop. She was the mastermind behind the conservatorship. Britney used her to get her freedom. Now that she’s free she don’t give a fxxxxx about her mom or dad. 

Exactly.  Lynne KNEW they were caught once the voicemail got out.  Remember her little “those FreeBritney people…” comment in that video leaked by Bryan’s GF.  She clearly wasn’t on team FreeBritney.  Once she knew they were caught, she did everything in her power to make it seem like she was a caring mother.  Went to court with Britney hand in hand.  Britney was desperate for support.  Probably told her she was gonna get her out of it.  Hired lawyers to help Britney achieve what she desired, but her lawyers didn’t do ANYTHING of importance to actually help the case, because she didn’t actually want it to end.  But she wanted to look like the good guy to spare herself the same public hatred Jamie and Lou and Jamie Lynn were receiving.  She’s a snake and a weasel all wrapped up in one.  She knew she couldn’t afford the lawyers she hired and she knew she was gonna have them bill Britney’s estate.  I’m sure she thought Britney would be fine paying for these attorneys’ fees since they “helped her”.  But they didn’t.  And Britney is smart and she knows that.  Lynne is an evil woman.  The whole family is just…gross. I hope, more than anything, she has to pay for those fees.  That she has to sell Serenity (assuming it was gifted to her) and live in some run down single wide like her ex husband.  Probably with him, since I’m sure she’s still chummy with him.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lisa88007 said:

I was thinking the same. It’s like Tangled 😂 Britney no longer trapped in a tower with Lynne, and now her outside matches her insides 

Omg 100%. I’ve literally had the song ‘Momma Knows Best” stuck in my head since she posted that caption. A perfect analogy for Lynne’s role as the concerned mother figure who’s actually controlling, manipulative and self serving.

Tangled is almost too on the nose in some ways. She’s be perfect for the live action remake tbh. Even a tangled inspired mv would be a perfect fit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block