Lynne Spears: "I just want to see Britney happy"

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Omg 100%. I’ve literally had the song ‘Momma Knows Best” stuck in my head since she posted that caption. A perfect analogy for Lynne’s role as the concerned mother figure who’s actually controlling, manipulative and self serving.

Tangled is almost too on the nose in some ways. She’s be perfect for the live action remake tbh. Even a tangled inspired mv would be a perfect fit.

And when you consider Britney shaving her head as an act of rebellion…it’s so fitting with Tangled 

lion king animation GIF

• Love 3

I love how she is pretending to be on the phone.... Anyways, I know there are some people who hope she reconciles with her family but I don't think she should. They would try to put her in another conservatorship I bet.

I wish she would just pretend they don't exist, that would hurt them the most

• Love 3
6 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

gonna be honest, out of her WHOLE family, lynne is the one im most confused about. like she went to court to help britney put an end to the conservatorship, then she wants britney to pay for her lawyer. shes testified against jamie and how controlling he is, then she posts dumb **** on social media. theres obviously animosity there and britney has called her out numerous times, its just weird to me. definitely think some shady stuff went down but i just find it odd and she flip flops a lot.

Britney and Lynne walked into court holding hands in 2019 when they wanted access to Britney’s medical records. This was after her forced mental health stay. Lynne hired a lawyer to help Britney. The same lawyer she’s fighting Britney’s estate to pay. There has to be much more to this whole story than we will ever know, and more than a lot of fans want to acknowledge. I truly don’t think Lynne is as sinister as everyone thinks. Dumb, naive and abused by Jamie is more like it. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

gonna be honest, out of her WHOLE family, lynne is the one im most confused about. like she went to court to help britney put an end to the conservatorship, then she wants britney to pay for her lawyer. shes testified against jamie and how controlling he is, then she posts dumb **** on social media. theres obviously animosity there and britney has called her out numerous times, its just weird to me. definitely think some shady stuff went down but i just find it odd and she flip flops a lot.

Right?? The amount of times I've flip flopped between defended her and slamming her during the whole #FreeBritney movement was too damn high lol.  I'm gonna guess she's not as bad as Jamie and Juno Lynn, BUT she's an opportunist and just jumps in whenever it's convenient or when there's attention on Britney and she's not part of it.  She's a show mom, so it's not surprising that's how she is.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney and Lynne walked into court holding hands in 2019 when they wanted access to Britney’s medical records. This was after her forced mental health stay. Lynne hired a lawyer to help Britney. The same lawyer she’s fighting Britney’s estate to pay. There has to be much more to this whole story than we will ever know, and more than a lot of fans want to acknowledge. I truly don’t think Lynne is as sinister as everyone thinks. Dumb, naive and abused by Jamie is more like it. 

I agree, there's gotta be more, but still, no matter how abusedmuch Lynne might be, she is not a child. She had more than enough time to truly stand up for her daughter, and I am not just talking about the13 years of exploitation, slavery and conservatorship.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I understand your need for compassion. But

I had a narcissistic mom. Trust me, they cultivate a facade. "Image" is vital. The Macchiavellian create a problem and come as savior.

They will not hesitate to stab you in the back then weep crocodile tears for the world to see .. just scratching the surface here they have NO scruples... but many fall for the act.

As for surthrivers like me, once you see it, you can't unsee it. See through the manipulation. Anything to get what they want, and playing on your needs (eg for mother love).

Yuck

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

What’s she doing at LAX? Coming or going? I’m suspicious of her reason to be in LA at all.

I'm sure they're either plotting their defense for court and/or plotting how to undermine Britney just like they did in 2007. 

Something that isn't talked about a lot is how much her family tried to undermine her in 2006-2008 before the conservatorship. From Lynne suddenly hanging out with K-Fed, talking to the paparazzi about a "love letter" (again, pretending to talk on the phone) Just when she was really pushing to be her own independent person. 

• Love 1

Lynne Spears for the Monday Morning Quarterback MVP! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

How about actually helping your daughter achieve happiness by supporting her dream to retain her basic human rights when she really needed you rather than getting your name in the press after Britney was brave enough to fight for her independence on her own because she knew her garbage family was of no use?

Lynne's probably one of those Christian Karens liking memes on Instagram about how the lord has answered our prayers by overturning Roe v. Wade

real housewives trash GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I only want the family back if that is what Britney wants.  There is so much anger and rightfully so to process .

Also last I checked Britney has looked very very happy since being free . Especially those wedding photos she was in heaven :) . She was happier that day than the 13 years of hell combined so Lynne I have to ask “you’ve got to be kidding me ?”

wait, I had a completely different reaction to the misquoted headline. Where did Lynne say “I just want to see Britney happy” which, to me, has a kind of passive-aggressive connotation, especially when used by a close family member who should know that someone is happy? Lynne should know that Britney is extremely happy there was no need to say it twice like that on her wedding photos after everything. I mean it’s polite but it that phrase “I just want you to be happy” usually has such creepy vibes and hidden intentions, usually pre-faced with a creepy smile or grin, even a smirk sometimes. I’ve heard that phrase a lot and it never helped me. Glad Lynne didn’t say that, what she actually said was more polite. Damn tmz’s clickbaity headlines that don’t even tell you where the hell they got their information from. Ridiculous crapshow circus on social media sites these days. Something has to tame these beasts.

:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Too late Lynne you had 40 years to be a real good mother to your daughter.

She was unhappy for 13 years and  it was her own mother who created this nightmare of a c-ship.

She didn’t care, she did nothing until it was exposed … and let’s be honest eventually she was waiting/hoping for the death of her daughter to get some $. 

this family is insane and the tabloids need to stop.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

She reminds me a lot of Amber Heard in that they both want to create their own narrative and play the victim. Lynne might have wanted to look innocent in front of everyone by doing those things for Britney but remember that Britney didn't end up going with Lynne's lawyer which says a lot.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm sure they're either plotting their defense for court and/or plotting how to undermine Britney just like they did in 2007. 

Something that isn't talked about a lot is how much her family tried to undermine her in 2006-2008 before the conservatorship. From Lynne suddenly hanging out with K-Fed, talking to the paparazzi about a "love letter" (again, pretending to talk on the phone) Just when she was really pushing to be her own independent person. 

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: s.hit what if she’s there trying to bust crazy pants Jason out of jail 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block