Lynne Spears: "I just want to see Britney happy"

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Shes the one .. or jamie that sent jason to her house.. i would bet anything 

Like I see ZERO reason for her to be in LA to speak with lawyers - all of that could be done remotely from anywhere!  Her being physically present in LA is kind of alarming to me.  If she was seen with Bryan or his kid, then I might understand.  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

I understand your need for compassion. But

I had a narcissistic mom. Trust me, they cultivate a facade. "Image" is vital. The Macchiavellian create a problem and come as savior.

They will not hesitate to stab you in the back then weep crocodile tears for the world to see .. just scratching the surface here they have NO scruples... but many fall for the act.

As for surthrivers like me, once you see it, you can't unsee it. See through the manipulation. Anything to get what they want, and playing on your needs (eg for mother love).

Yuck

My mom isn't completely toxic but Lynne reminds me a lot of her. I call out my mom's behavior when she does it, though. BUUUT I am a lot like Britney and am submissive and a target for narcs. Although my mom is a narc, she tries to protect me from other narcs. Yeah, it's a weird thing. 

17 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

My mom isn't completely toxic but Lynne reminds me a lot of her. I call out my mom's behavior when she does it, though. BUUUT I am a lot like Britney and am submissive and a target for narcs. Although my mom is a narc, she tries to protect me from other narcs. Yeah, it's a weird thing. 

They see you as supply. "MY resource".  Like the mom in "Tangled". Protection is territorial, to keep the battery / source of Lifeforce / servant to themselves 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block