Which Britney tour have you seen?

I've been to 3 tours:
- Onyx Hotel (Lyon - France)
- Circus (Paris - France)
- POM (Paris - France)

Onyx was amazing, she was on fire, the tracklist, the choreos, the outfits... Everything was so perfect!

I got chills at the Circus entrance, when she arrived from the ceiling. That was memorable!

I was a little disappointed with the POM show. But I especially regret I went to it, knowing how things were awful for her backstage... 

I feel so grateful to be able to see her for real :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Crazy 2k Tour (Louisville, KY) the one and only time she's ever been here which is surprising because we always get all the big tours. Opening act was LFO. 

Was supposed to see The Onyx Hotel Tour (Nashville) but my show got cancelled when she injured her knee shooting outrageous cancelling the rest of that tour. 😭

• Like 1

Oops! I Did It again Tour was my first, and I will never forget the chills that ran through me the moment Britney Spears stood in front of me, emerging from that silver flying orb. I was 14. She was spectacular. We got in a fight with a mom behind us trying to get us to sit down so her children could see. Like lady are you kidding me? We were 8th row! I also remember the audience screaming louder for NSYNC on the video screen than they did for Britney and me being like WTF is wrong with everyone and why are you even here?

I went to Dream Within A Dream Tour twice. I still feel this was her worst show to watch live as it was far more of a 'show' than a concert and no matter where your seats were, you had a poor view at some point or Britney would be nowhere near you. Amazing show for DVD, but not the best to be there for IMO. 

The Onyx Hotel Tour was awkward because I was youngish and went with friends but our seats weren't together so I was watching the show itself alone and I wasn't confident enough to really enjoy myself in a public setting like that alone, too self conscious. Also my seat was kind of at the side and I didn't like feeling like I was totally out of Britney's eye line. 

Britney was flawless at all these shows!

I went to the Circus Tour twice, 2 different legs, both shows at Staples Center in Los Angeles. That concert was incredibly fun with an audience that had so much good will for Britney. The floor where I was standing became an actual dance party and it was just a ton of fun plus the first Britney concert where I was of age to drink and really let loose. Me and a random girl were like re-enacting the Womanizer video and i remember crawling between her legs at one point lol The show was just spectacular, a real night of entertainment. Before the show there were real Circus acts and the whole night out was wonderful.

Femme Fatale Tour was my last time seeing Britney. By this time I was going through my own semi-breakdown, and I remember being very disturbed by the state of Britney at the time I was going through my own things and it just felt very like--poignant. I was struggling and my beloved Britney didn't seem to be doing so hot either. But then they put some rehearsal footage of "How I Roll" out and I was like "I CANNOT MISS A BRITNEY TOUR" and I bought tickets and traveled back to Los Angeles to see the concert (I'd left the state and was living a small town life at this point). I went to this concert alone but was older and more adjusted to doing things I enjoyed alone, but I did get incredibly drunk and befriend the closest people to me at the concert and I thought Britney was actually singing and saw bouncing blond hair and was like "SHE'S BACK!"

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Oops! I Did It again Tour was my first, and I will never forget the chills that ran through me the moment Britney Spears stood in front of me, emerging from that silver flying orb. I was 14. She was spectacular. We got in a fight with a mom behind us trying to get us to sit down so her children could see. Like lady are you kidding me? We were 8th row! I also remember the audience screaming louder for NSYNC on the video screen than they did for Britney and me being like WTF is wrong with everyone and why are you even here?

You to the mother: :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block