Which Britney tour have you seen?

Only the Piece Of Me 2018 tour. i live in scotland and apart from the Onyx Hotel tour in 2004 which i think my mum tried to get me tickets for but she sold out in seconds, she missed out scotland on every other tour until POM 2018 tour. lucky i did because it was probably my last chance to see her live

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Only the Piece Of Me 2018 tour. i live in scotland and apart from the Onyx Hotel tour in 2004 which i think my mum tried to get me tickets for but she sold out in seconds, she missed out scotland on every other tour until POM 2018 tour. lucky i did because it was probably my last chance to see her live

I’m happy that you finally got to see her :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Were both shows equally as amazing or did one stand out more? 

they were both good, she had wavy hair in one and straight hair in the other lol

The first show I was in GA section, and the other one I was in like 4th row in the middle, so obviously the first one I liked more because I saw her up close, but the second show allowed me to see the whole stage and all the screens 

• Love 1

I’ve only seen her twice.  First time in Vegas for the 2 year anniversary of POM, then I saw the first NYC show on the POM 2018 tour. 
Both shows were amazing, Vegas was crazy, super loud and I honestly don’t remember much because it’s such a blur. But the NYC show was fantastic, it was all fans, and I could have died happy. 

• Love 2

Dream within a dream Tour- Philadelphia, PA 

Onyx Hotel - Philadelphia, PA 

Circus-Pittsburgh, PA 

Femme Fatale- Cleveland, OH

Piece of Me ( US tour) - Atlantic City, NJ

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Closest I go was at Femme fatale and Piece of Me, we were in the first 10 rows. I also attended the Piece of Me show, when she mentioned performing with a 101 fever... I feel terrible in hindsight:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

Dream within a dream Tour- Philadelphia, PA 

Onyx Hotel - Philadelphia, PA 

Circus-Pittsburgh, PA 

Femme Fatale- Cleveland, OH

Piece of Me ( US tour) - Atlantic City, NJ

:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

You seen the Dream Within A Dream Tour? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: You’re so lucky! 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block